Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I was told by FEDEX you CAN NOT electronically sign or pre-sign for this delivery.

There is a "customize delivery" button, and after that a "sign for package" button. I've used it before, but I wouldn't necessarily use it for a purchase of this high a value. Whoever you talked to at FedEx doesn't know their system very well.

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So my tracking has not changed much.
Scheduled delivery:
Thu 8/18/2016 by 3:00 pm
Date/Time
Activity Location
8/17/2016 - Wednesday
2:29 am Shipment information sent to FedEx
1:37 am At local FedEx facility LINWOOD, PA
8/16/2016 - Tuesday
12:00 pm Left FedEx origin facility COATESVILLE, PA
10:22 am Picked up WEST CHESTER, PA
Future delivery requested

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 8/15
Verizon
Blue Coral
Shipped today UPS Ground 2
Too new in the UPS system to show a delivery date.

Attachments

• N7.jpg
    N7.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 35

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Folks still seem to be confusing order staging at the nearest hub for 8/19 delivery, and are using the initial shipment status as a starting point for one or two day delivery. Shame on carriers for allowing next day delivery options, since understandably gives the customer the perspective they will get their order a day earlier.

Carriers should not offer next day or two day- IF they are really staging devices at local hubs for 8/19 delivery to customers.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Hopefully, for the final time, I rechecked (after first grabbing some coffee) and it is indeed UPS. The tracking number is in the earliest stages of activation. UPS Ground 2; as 'amtrucker22' has just posted. We must've been placed in the same shipping channel. The plot thickens.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
There is a "customize delivery" button, and after that a "sign for package" button. I've used it before, but I wouldn't necessarily use it for a purchase of this high a value. Whoever you talked to at FedEx doesn't know their system very well.

I referred to that form and was told 'Restricted by sender' that they can't accept that per the sending party.....we'll see if they're right. I changed our cleaning lady's day to be here while I am at an event just in case.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Folks still seem to be confusing order staging at the nearest hub for 8/19 delivery, and are using the initial shipment status as a starting point for one or two day delivery. Shame on carriers for allowing next day delivery options, since understandably gives the customer the perspective they will get their order a day earlier.

Carriers should not offer next day or two day- IF they are really staging devices at local hubs for 8/19 delivery to customers.

Well I'll be getting a refund for paying for next day if I don't get my device tomorrow.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Not to mention FedEx tracking still shows 8/18 delivery not 8/19.

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
e399f3abe1ebeb188f29a1970b28c8a8.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully, for the final time, I rechecked (after first grabbing some coffee) and it is indeed UPS. The tracking number is in the earliest stages of activation. UPS Ground 2; as 'amtrucker22' has just posted. We must've been placed in the same shipping channel. The plot thickens.

Mine is coming UPS as well. This is a first for a phone ordered through Verizon. I am cool with it though. The UPS truck usually comes before the FedEx truck in my area.

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
That's how mine shows except 3 pm delivery and its now currently in Linwood, PA (which oddly is more south of Coatsville, PA and I am in upstate NY). I was curious and clicked on the customize delivery option and scheduled delivery. Interestingly they have an option to deliver at the same time window I currently have (8/18 at 3 pm) but charging $10 for it. Not sure what that means but weird.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So, I reached out to Verizon about the wrong city on my shipping label, and they told me to contact FedEx. And then FedEx told me to contact Verizon because I, the consumer, am not allowed to make changes on this particular shipment. Ughhhhh!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Mine is coming UPS as well. This is a first for a phone ordered through Verizon. I am cool with it though. The UPS truck usually comes before the FedEx truck in my area.
Hear, hear. It's a novelty in my case. I've been with Verizon since late 2006. The shipment of phones with Verizon through the years has been exclusively via FedEx up until now. UPS beats FedEx to-the-door here also. I hope that you enjoy your new smartphone.

amtrucker22

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site

I am curious if it will be the 18th or the 19th...

I have someone at my house until around 1ish on Friday but no one will be there Thursday.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am curious if it will be the 18th or the 19th...

I have someone at my house until around 1ish on Friday but no one will be there Thursday.

Mine says UPS ground 2nd day so I would imagine it will be the 19th. I have had 2nd day items show up in one day, but it was coming from a shorter distance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary