Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hear, hear. It's a novelty in my case. I've been with Verizon since late 2006. The shipment of phones with Verizon through the years has been exclusively via FedEx up until now. UPS beats FedEx to-the-door here also. I hope that you enjoy your new smartphone.

Thank you. You as well. I have not even gone to the store to play with it. I have had and loved every Note and I really enjoyed the s7 Edge as well so I am sure this one will be even better. I am hoping I can keep my phone addiction under control and make this one last me until the Note 8 or maybe even the 9.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Thank you. You as well. I have not even gone to the store to play with it. I have had and loved every Note and I really enjoyed the s7 Edge as well so I am sure this one will be even better. I am hoping I can keep my phone addiction under control and make this one last me until the Note 8 or maybe even the 9.
Your appreciation of smartphones reminds me of me. I 'caught the wave' with a Treo 650 nearly a dozen years ago and haven't looked back. I have every phone that I ever purchased dating to May of 2000; they all still work. When Samsung elected to strip the Note 5 of its micro SD slot I 'looked' at LG's V10; then bought two of them. One was for my fiancée as an early Christmas present. The only videos which exist of my fiancée playing with her six-month-old granddaughter are on our V10s (backed-up elsewhere of course). My sweetheart passed away, suddenly, in early April when health issues stemming from surgery in 2011 overtook her. Her V10 is just as she left it on the evening when she died; I charge the battery every couple of weeks but I intend to place it in dry storage at some point. We shared a love of many things which included cool phones. So, as a tribute to her I'm going to visit the places where we were planning to go this summer and take a slew of pictures and video. I don't intend to bring anyone down in my going all maudlin here but with my sweetie and I our devices were an integral part of our trips, ramblings and times together.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Your appreciation of smartphones reminds me of me. I 'caught the wave' with a Treo 650 nearly a dozen years ago and haven't looked back. I have every phone that I ever purchased dating to May of 2000; they all still work. When Samsung elected to strip the Note 5 of its micro SD slot I 'looked' at LG's V10; then bought two of them. One was for my fiancée as an early Christmas present. The only videos which exist of my fiancée playing with her six-month-old granddaughter are on our V10s (backed-up elsewhere of course). My sweetheart passed away, suddenly, in early April when health issues stemming from surgery in 2011 overtook her. Her V10 is just as she left it on the evening when she died; I charge the battery every couple of weeks but I intend to place it in dry storage at some point. We shared a love of many things which included cool phones. So, as a tribute to her I'm going to visit the places where we were planning to go this summer and take a slew of pictures and video. I don't intend to bring anyone down in my going all maudlin here but with my sweetie and I our devices were an integral part of our trips, ramblings and times together.

First of all I very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what how hard that was and still is. I do think it is very cool that you will go and visit the places you planned to go. I am confident the Note 7 will capture many amazing photos and videos. Enjoy your Note and I hope you share some of your photos with us from your travels.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't say very easy. Something soft like a standard steel razor blade should be ok. But something hard like sand would probably scratch it.

I agree with this. Sand is going to scratch any phone glass, but I certainly would not say the Note 5 or S7 scratched easily so I wouldn't expect the Note 7 to be worse.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

My first smart phone was the N-Gage. Taco calling was cool! :)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Omg mine is the same way, everything right on address but city, Wtf

Is your "new home" a burb of your city?

I am getting the runaround right now, but if my experience of working for the post office is accurate they will go by zip code first followed by street address. You could put "Blankey Island" as the city and still get it...I'm hoping FedEx or Verizon frigging help today otherwise I'm fingers crossed my abhorrent FedEx guy leaves my phone in the driveway again.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
First of all I very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what how hard that was and still is. I do think it is very cool that you will go and visit the places you planned to go. I am confident the Note 7 will capture many amazing photos and videos. Enjoy your Note and I hope you share some of your photos with us from your travels.
I appreciate your thoughtful affirmation. We're still sorting things out as the grief dissipates naturally. I was a widower going into this relationship. My life has been solidly anchored or 'bookend-ed' in my being privileged to have had a good wife when I was a young fellow and a lovely, caring woman as I grew older. My daughter will join me on several trips, going into the autumn, and she is a smartphone aficionado too; her phone is a Note 5 of all things. Thank you, very much.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
The delivery time doesn't matter. It's the same truck making the same route every day. If they usually drive past your house around noon then that is when you will get it.

In my experience with FedEx is they have a separate vehicle for things. I.e.: normal packages are on the reg route, priority fed ex shows up in a smaller more van type vehicle delivering the packages with priority postage. So if you paid next day by 1030, looks like our packages may take a different route than other shipping options..

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine has said delivery on 8/19 by 8pm since sunday. All that means is that they have till 8pm to deliver it. Fedex usually gets here between 1-5, closer to 5 on fridays... That kinda sucks, as I will still be at work (I work on the road, so no shipping to my office) and the wife will also be working.... no one will be here after 3:30, so I'm hoping he shows up earlier than the usual for fridays...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton