Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Bummer! If you had 2-day delivery, maybe you will be able to schedule tomorrow? This is the first time I have done it, so I don't know the rules they use for setting it.

No idea. Mine are all grayed out in mine except delivery inductions and vacation holds.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes i have a Spigen case (clear with rose gold trim) as well as a black slim fit case from Verizon that should be coming with the phone. I have a screen protector as well.....You????

Yes, I've purchased a couple USB-C chargers, Otterbox Commuter & Symmetry cases. I already have the Samsung fast wireless charging stand and Samsung flat wireless charger from the S7 and S7 edge. I just wish they would ship my phone. :p

drirun

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if it's because of the one day shipping or because I have an account with FedEx as I tend to send and receive packages daily.

alexeisch

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey Verizon peeps. Question, when was your card charged for the phone? I am a T-Mobile user and was charged last Friday yet my UPS shipment has yet to actually ship (label has been printed but no origin scan has been entered). Curious as to when your initial charge went through.

Thank you!

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey Verizon peeps. Question, when was your card charged for the phone? I am a T-Mobile user and was charged last Friday yet my UPS shipment has yet to actually ship (label has been printed but no origin scan has been entered). Curious as to when your initial charge went through.

Thank you!

Charged Saturday.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Thank you!

Mine charged Sunday night shipped Monday morning

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Thank you!

Saturday

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Here's my "prediction"

Those with 2-Day shipping will see movement overnight at they "START" making thier way to us.

Those with "Next-Day", overnight, 1-Day shipping (whatever), will not see movement till Thursday night- Friday morning (over the night).

Just "MY" prediction.

Posted via the Android Central App

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Here's my "prediction"

Those with 2-Day shipping will see movement overnight at they "START" making thier way to us.

Those with "Next-Day", overnight, 1-Day shipping (whatever), will not see movement till Thursday night- Friday morning (over the night).

Just "MY" prediction.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have 2 day and have movement last night already.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
ea57e2e364f9b4e917f5434e2f5c2c52.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca