Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

No, not as long as the people who chose 2 day shipping didn't get their phones until Saturday. Why would I pay extra to receive my phone after people who didn't pay extra? If they all ship out today like we are predicting and like Verizon's site says and my shipping from FedEx shows, then I should have my phone tomorrow. Simple as that. People with 2 day are expecting their phones the 19th, not the 20th.
I'll make sure not to park in your VIP parking spot. Oh by the way......I got 2 day shipping and my phone will be here tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I'll make sure not to park in your VIP parking spot. Oh by the way......I got 2 day shipping and my phone will be here tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

I'm not sure why your acting like this? Logically what I am saying makes sense, does it not?

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

You think it will be there tomorrow. I would be willing to bet you may receive another update and change of delivery date. But maybe not. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones that get it early.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Well the phones will start moving towards their actual destinations this evening...
And the bright side is that the t-mobile preorders haven't shipped yet either and we won't have to hear any gloating about getting their phones a week early......

glcej1

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Here's my "prediction"

Those with 2-Day shipping will see movement overnight at they "START" making thier way to us.

Those with "Next-Day", overnight, 1-Day shipping (whatever), will not see movement till Thursday night- Friday morning (over the night).

Just "MY" prediction.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have overnight and I have a scheduled delivery for Thursday by noon.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would think this would prove to be incorrect. Those with overnight shipping should not be receiving their phones at the same time as 2 day. You are stating that I paid $12 extra to receive my phone at the same time as customers who didn't pay extra. If I don't get my phone tomorrow at some point I will be asking for a refund from Verizon for the shipping. My tracking shows delivery by 8pm tomorrow so I don't know where you are getting your info for predictions.

You all paid for "OVERNIGHT" shipping. Not "Get my phone ahead of others".

As I stated, my prediction is based on two orders to the same town. Yes overnight happens all the time (it's not a remote town).

If you get it tomorrow GREAT. But my friend got a refund and then sum ($30) for the apology that NO ONE is getting it till the 19th.

Guess we'll all just be sitting here till late tonight / early morning (depending where you live) watching for REAL movement.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm not sure why your acting like this? Logically what I am saying makes sense, does it not?

What your saying makes sense. If you paid for the 1 day shipping you should indeed get it a day early. If not id want a refund as well because then its technically not 1 day shipping if your getting it the same time as the free 2 day shipping... If you do indeed get yours tomorrow id love to see a picture! :D

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You all paid for "OVERNIGHT" shipping. Not "Get my phone ahead of others".

As I stated, my prediction is based on two orders to the same town. Yes overnight happens all the time (it's not a remote town).

If you get it tomorrow GREAT. But my friend got a refund and then sum ($30) for the apology that NO ONE is getting it till the 19th.

Guess we'll all just be sitting here till late tonight / early morning (depending where you live) watching for REAL movement.

Lol with that logic anyone who didn't pay for overnight should be receiving on Saturday then right? Or Monday since 2 day probably doesn't deliver on Saturday. It just makes zero sense to me. Why would I go and pay for expedited shipping when I could receive it at the same time for free? I didn't say it entitled me to get it before launch day, but I should receive it before 2 day shipments get theirs. Especially when I'm only 6 hours from Memphis.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

What your saying makes sense. If you paid for the 1 day shipping you should indeed get it a day early. If not id want a refund as well because then its technically not 1 day shipping if your getting it the same time as the free 2 day shipping... If you do indeed get yours tomorrow id love to see a picture! :D

Thank you, and I will indeed post a picture!

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Check your Verizon invoice for a FedEx tracking number. I have both a FedEx and ups, and the ups has not been available.

I'll look into it, but them using ups might be because I work for them. I read a vzw employee comment that on their community forums but I don't know how true it is. My tablet in may shipped via ups as well so we'll see. It just shipped so tracking isn't available yet. Either way, I'm glad it finally shipped.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Lol with that logic anyone who didn't pay for overnight should be receiving on Saturday then right? Or Monday since 2 day probably doesn't deliver on Saturday. It just makes zero sense to me. Why would I go and pay for expedited shipping when I could receive it at the same time for free? I didn't say it entitled me to get it before launch day, but I should receive it before 2 day shipments get theirs. Especially when I'm only 6 hours from Memphis.

4 hours from Memphis and won't see it according to tracking till Friday by 8pm. Picked 2 day shipping.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

4 hours from Memphis and won't see it according to tracking till Friday by 8pm. Picked 2 day shipping.

Once again, because you have 2 day and they aren't shipping until today some time. They don't have to deliver early to you just because you are close. They have the 2 days.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Once again. Because you have 2 day and they aren't shipping until today some time. They don't have to deliver early to you just because you are close. They have the 2 days.

Once again, no need to be condescending, I'm simply stating that if they wanted to they could get it to me tomorrow afternoon. They have done it before from Memphis. Was in no way saying they would. Mostly because they are not obligated to.

jmcunningham

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Just to add another data point to all the others. I ordered my Black Note 7 around noon central time on Monday (8/15). Was still processing this morning. Around 10a today, it changed and gave me a tracking number from Fed Ex. Says it was picked up in Memphis at 8:19a today, and is scheduled for delivery by 10:30 tomorrow (8/18). I live just south of Nashville, and paid the $14.99 for overnight delivery by 10:30a.

Guess the wait is on to see if my date is moved back to Friday.

Picked up a case and usb-c cable from Best Buy at lunch. They had maybe 6 different Note cases out. According to the rep, they must have put them out today. He said they had them earlier in the week, but they weren't allowed to sell them. He didn't even realize they had been put out, until I mentioned it. So check your local BB if you want to see some cases in store. Almost got the wireless Samsung fast charger pad, but wasn't sure if I should get it, or something cheaper from Amazon.

Last edited:

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Check your Verizon invoice for a FedEx tracking number. I have both a FedEx and ups, and the ups has not been available.

Checked my invoice. It says ups 2 day by 8pm for shipping. There's nothing about FedEx. Hopefully it works out.

The weird thing I noticed is the case shows up in my invoice but not in the products list for my order.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante