Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

jmcunningham

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
When I click on "Customize Delivery", all 4 options under "this shipment" are greyed out. I wonder if it is because I am within the 24 hour delivery window (well, they think I am since it says 8/18 by 10:30a delivery).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

What your saying makes sense. If you paid for the 1 day shipping you should indeed get it a day early. If not id want a refund as well because then its technically not 1 day shipping if your getting it the same time as the free 2 day shipping... If you do indeed get yours tomorrow id love to see a picture! :D
You would be getting one day shipping if they ship it Thursday. Honestly who cares, it is on the way. And to be honest, most paid for overnight shipping in case it shipped Friday so they would get it Saturday.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Once again, no need to be condescending, I'm simply stating that if they wanted to they could get it to me tomorrow afternoon. They have done it before from Memphis. Was in no way saying they would. Mostly because they are not obligated to.

It is not even about obligation, its about sequencing and ensuring they meet all of the Thursday obligations. They have software that handles logistics. If there is room in the truck and on the route, you can always get lucky -- because that may make their Friday targets easier. They will be programmed to be efficient for them.

If it were just one package, sure it would not be a disruption. But think of their volume. It is mind boggling how they deliver on time with such accuracy.

Eitherway, good luck! The good news is you are no more than 48 hours or so away. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy