Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine is still in memphis. Last scan was 4:14 am today. My package is 2lbs with an estimated deliver 8/19 by 8pm.

Posted via the Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Pre-order retail is $864 for Verizon, or $36/mo on DPP. New customers and upgrades get the usual up to$300 trade in credit. Doesn't look like they are offering any other deals yet.
Isn't it only $849 at BB? They usually charge more than VZW

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Do you all who have gotten a departed update have 1 or 2 day shipping? I received a "Shipping information sent to fedex" this morning at 4:14am in memphis but thats the last of the updates..

Posted via the Android Central App

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Anybody have experience using the VR on a prior version? Any good? I'm debating picking it up 8/19 (new one that's compatible with note 7) and spending the 99 at Best Buy..

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Great, no fedex hold pickup available until after first delivery attempt... Thanks Obama, I mean VZW!!!
Chat with FedEX:
Hannah Ruth A: As I have checked, your shipper set a restriction for this shipment which means we can process a hold for pick up only after the delivery attempt. If you want to request a hold for your shipment, I may suggest you to wait first for the facility to attempt the delivery and chat back with us so that we can help you request a hold.
Yeah, that is a Verizon requirement...I tried to get around this in the past but no go.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered a blue N7 for my wife and looks like Verizon won't ship until the 19th for FedEx delivery on the 23rd. Little disappointed.

llmickey

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Anybody have experience using the VR on a prior version? Any good? I'm debating picking it up 8/19 (new one that's compatible with note 7) and spending the 99 at Best Buy..

We use the gear vr on my husbands s6 edge and the note 5. We love it and in fact I ordered the new one when I ordered the note 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol