Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Roughly a 3 hour 45 minute trip by vehicle from Memphis to Madison so if they don't hold it in Madison I may get lucky. I know I know keyword is may. Lol

kssooner

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Mine arrived in KC at the sort facility at 4:41 pm where I'm sure it will sit until tomorrow evening before heading to the local facility. Usually if a package is there by that time, I will get it the next day.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for Friday delivery and hasn't moved from Linwood today but it actually could even still get here tomorrow if it moves tonight. The drive from Linwood to Jersey isn't a very long one and from Jersey out to Long Island doesn't take that long either. I'll hold out the faintest hope of getting it a day early but feel pretty ok it should be here Friday.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Mines in PA, my delivery date is 8/18 for 10.30am. I paid for over night plus for delivery by 10.30am to NYC. Yes no movement since Sunday the 14th. One thing I did notice my shipment date is today the 17th, even though it was picked up by FedEx on the 14th. It's only 2 hour drive from PA to NYC so I expect to have my phone by 10:30am tomorrow. I believe the reason PA is not showing any movement as of yet it's the closeness to the destination where the delivery will be. No plane is necessary, so I believe within the next few hours we will see some movement.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance