Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still in PA, but that means nothing. If it gets into maine before 4am, I will likely get it tomorrow.

I was able to digital sign for my package too, so it won't matter if I'm home or not :D

weave majjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at a destination sort facility about an hour from my house. Usually when something makes it there from FedEx, I get it the next day. 2 day shipping hoping for delivery early.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna regret saying this but has anyone called fedex to ask if it got to its destination would they let it be delivered early, or would they hold it at the delivery hub for another day before putting it on a truck for delivery?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Just tried all custom options are greyed out.

Do you have a FedEx account, and did you sign into before clicking on that page? If not you can create a free account, login, and then the option will be available to you.

I'm gonna regret saying this but has anyone called fedex to ask if it got to its destination would they let it be delivered early, or would they hold it at the delivery hub for another day before putting it on a truck for delivery?
With the way shipping has been handled your local place will not likely get it any earlier than Friday. They can't give you what they don't have, and even if they did have it they would be fearful to give it to you before the requested delivery day because it could get them fired. If you want them to hold it beyond the time period they are supposed to deliver the package you can login to the FedEx website, and input that in a number of different ways. There is a "hold at FedEx" option, a "vacation hold" option, and a deliver at particular date and time option (this last one costs extra).

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a FedEx account, and did you sign into before clicking on that page? If not you can create a free account, login, and then the option will be available to you.

I don't have a FedEx account, and I was able to digital sign... didn't try any of the other options tho...

ETA: maybe it's depends on dropoff location or region?

I kinda live in the middle of nowhere, like, literally, so maybe that makes a difference....

glcej1

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Ordered an iPhone for my wife a couple weeks ago and it was 2 days shipping by FedEx. We got it a day early.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine is doing quite a bit of traveling today. Didn't even land in the city I was expecting. Rather than be 10 hours away, it is currently loitering 4 hours away.

I'm so excited. Is it Friday yet?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know why mine hasn't moved. Next day delivery and still sitting in Memphis.
Same with mine. It has to get all the way to Hawaii. FedEx does have a 3:54 AM flight from Memphis to Honolulu, so it will hopefully be on that. If not, there's no way they'll make their delivery date estimate of tomorrow by 5 PM.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Same with mine. It has to get all the way to Hawaii. FedEx does have a 3:54 AM flight from Memphis to Honolulu, so it will hopefully be on that. If not, there's no way they'll make their delivery date estimate of tomorrow by 5 PM.

I'm not sure if mine will even be on a plane. I'm about 6 hours from Memphis and I didn't see any planes taking off from Memphis to here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam