Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
My note7 left Memphis earlier it's in Romulus Michigan which is only about an hour from me. Anyone think I'll get it tomorrow?

If you go by all the negative people out here no. I'm staying positive mine will be in Madison tonight unless they hold it at Madison mine will probably end up on a truck tomorrow with a little luck and a whole lot a hope lol

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
My note7 left Memphis earlier it's in Romulus Michigan which is only about an hour from me. Anyone think I'll get it tomorrow?

Not if you didn't do next day delivery otherwise it'll be in a holding pattern.. they've done that for the last 3 or 4 pre ordered iPhones in my past...

tmilicia

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Anyone's UPS tracking number become active yet? My card was charged yesterday and got shipment confirmation / UPS tracking this morning, but the number isn't active yet.

llmickey

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I've only watched videos and have never experienced it directly. What are some of the best games and have you been able to use it to watch movies? I think some of the streaming services have VR compatible apps.

We pay all kinds of games. We like the manor, sisters, dread hall, temple run, just a huge list. Some games cost and the price varies from 1 to 10 dollars. Most of them are in the cheaper end and a lot are free. You can watch movies from Netflix and I think Hulu. You will need a remote for some of the games. We wanted one immediately and paid around $80 but then got a remote for my husband on amazon for 18. Just type in remote for samsung gear vr. I love to watch people when they play. Sisters scared the hell out of everyone cause your not expecting what you'll see. I won't go in detail cause I don't want to ruin it. I think if you get one you won't regret it.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Mine says Friday delivery by 8pm Fedex estimates it at 11-345pm so hopefully. But it's only an hour away from me now (flew from Memphis earlier) so hope maybe I get it tomorrow that would be awesome. But if not Friday :)

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
We pay all kinds of games. We like the manor, sisters, dread hall, temple run, just a huge list. Some games cost and the price varies from 1 to 10 dollars. Most of them are in the cheaper end and a lot are free. You can watch movies from Netflix and I think Hulu. You will need a remote for some of the games. We wanted one immediately and paid around $80 but then got a remote for my husband on amazon for 18. Just type in remote for samsung gear vr. I love to watch people when they play. Sisters scared the hell out of everyone cause your not expecting what you'll see. I won't go in detail cause I don't want to ruin it. I think if you get one you won't regret it.

Nice I think I'll order one then!

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't really been frustrated or worried up until this point. I planned to stay home from work tomorrow and work from home. I need to know if it's going to be here by about 5am tomorrow.

R-E-L-A-X. They will throw it on a truck in the middle of the night and you will wake to an out for delivery notice.

I'm in the same boat, and am fully confident that will be my scenario. FedEx does not make a habit of missing delivery times, and there are too many that are slated for tomorrow for it to be an accident.

My pain will be from being in an all day meeting tomorrow, dying to get out so I can make it home. Then again, maybe the busyness will make it go faster. :)

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
R-E-L-A-X. They will throw it on a truck in the middle of the night and you will wake to an out for delivery notice.

I'm in the same boat, and am fully confident that will be my scenario. FedEx does not make a habit of missing delivery times, and there are too many that are slated for tomorrow for it to be an accident.

My pain will be from being in an all day meeting tomorrow, dying to get out so I can make it home. Then again, maybe the busyness will make it go faster. :)

You make some good points. Thanks!

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Oh dang. Hopefully you'll see something late still some time left! :) I hope I'll get mine tomorrow but it's likely they'll prob hold it. Oh well.
Mine is comeing friday so they might send it out tomorrow but my house is the first house on the route around here i get everything before 10 am

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10