Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else fedex tracking info still say departed from fedex location in Memphis TN at 5:28pm? Wonder how long it takes to get to indiana from memphis. I think like 6 hours drive time but nowhere near that of it is flying.

Mines still says that. Still shows in transit with Memphis attached @ 3:32 pm. I'm taking that as it has left "Memphis" and is on its way (in transit) to Houston somehow. 🙏

Posted via the Android Central App

jt999aj

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
If the phone is already at the sort facility, I would think delivery tomorrow is very likely.....
I don't see how an additional hold could be placed at the sort facility.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
If the phone is already at the sort facility, I would think delivery tomorrow is very likely.....
I don't see how an additional hold could be placed at the sort facility.

Boy I really hope that's the case- my tracking says the package is in a sort facility nearly 20 minutes away from my house. It came in from Memphis earlier today but the tracking still says a delivery for Friday by 8pm /:

jt999aj

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Boy I really hope that's the case- my tracking says the package is in a sort facility nearly 20 minutes away from my house. It came in from Memphis earlier today but the tracking still says a delivery for Friday by 8pm /:
Hopefully the delivery date will change to tomorrow later tonight...

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
My phone says departed fedex location Memphis about 5 pm. My sister's phone updated with in transit, Memphis about 2:30.

We have a little friendly wager to see who gets their phone first. Both have Friday delivery by 8 pm. It's FedEx vs UPS!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine is four hours away. I'm happy about that. Happy enough to leave the party early tonight and get some much needed rest. Been up for almost 48 hours. Whew.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
That's what phone watching will do to you.

Ha! That's what working 12 hours over night at the hospital and then hanging out with your kids all day right after will do to ya. I haven't even had the patience to read all the posts and updates today.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
If I don't get it tomorrow, I need to redirect FedEx to deliver to the fire station... I'll be on duty and it'll be a long 48 hour shift if I have to wait till Sunday to come home and get it!!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
The orders are being staged at local hubs for Friday delivery. That is why all the funky transfer movements. Will be interesting if any make it through on Thursday. Some would have to get through, at least by mistake.