Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
If I don't get it tomorrow, I need to redirect FedEx to deliver to the fire station... I'll be on duty and it'll be a long 48 hour shift if I have to wait till Sunday to come home and get it!!
48!? Have to think twice about taking the overtime or the mutual swap. Just kidding. Be safe out there. -from a brother way east of you.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

The orders are being staged at local hubs for Friday delivery. That is why all the funky transfer movements. Will be interesting if any make it through on Thursday. Some would have to get through, at least by mistake.

I'm wondering why have different level of shipping options then? Or what did we end up paying for

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Plus it hasn't updated since that time this afternoon so I'm waiting for an update on the FedEx system tonight/early am. And I went with the free 2 day shipping from Vzw, for what it's worth.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yeah. I went with the 2 day shipping also

dp2016

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I was able to. Was kind of sketchy since I've checked every day since I got a tracking number and all the sudden I could. Also going to leave a note on my door as well as a backup
Do you have delivery for 18 or 19th? None of the 4 options on the left are available on my tracking number.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Plus it hasn't updated since that time this afternoon so I'm waiting for an update on the FedEx system tonight/early am. And I went with the free 2 day shipping from Vzw, for what it's worth.

Mine just updated at 12:39am at destination sort facility Louisville KY

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine just updated at 12:39am at destination sort facility Louisville KY

Awesome!! 12:03 in Houston! Could we be lucky enough to get delivery tomorrow? Shipped on the 17th, delivery on the 18th! That's 2 day delivery in my book. C'mon FedEx!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Awesome!! 12:03 in Houston! Could we be lucky enough to get delivery tomorrow? Shipped on the 17th, delivery on the 18th! That's 2 day delivery in my book. C'mon FedEx!

Woo-hoo lol. I sure hope so but I'm not giving my hopes up. It would be awesome if we got it later today but I'll be grateful to get it at least Friday.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Ok I lay myself down to sleep, I pray the lord I wake to out for delivery status... unfortunately I have no will power to not wake up randomly in the night past 2am to check the status night all! Good news tomorrow!