Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Still no movement since early Wed morning. So much for getting the phones early. If VZW is going to place a damn hold on them at FedEx, they need to stop telling customers you'll likely get the phone early if you pre-order. Most of us probably would have pre-ordered anyways, but no need to give false hope when they go out of their way to assure it won't happen.

Capture.PNG

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Still no movement since early Wed morning. So much for getting the phones early. If VZW is going to place a damn hold on them at FedEx, they need to stop telling customers you'll likely get the phone early if you pre-order. Most of us probably would have pre-ordered anyways, but no need to give false hope when they go out of their way to assure it won't happen.

View attachment 235722

When did Verizon say this? I was never told that. If you had requested overnight delivery most likely you would have gotten it a day early.

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 235722

Im in the same boat - its been sitting there in Linwood since Tues. The scheduled delivery at first said Thurs, then it changed to Fri by 3:30, then it changed to Fri by 8 pm. So at this point I will be glad to get it by Fri

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
FedEx should have at least shipped phones to local hubs starting Tuesday instead of waiting till Wednesday. They are dealing with high volumes and why wait till last minute to start moving them to the local hub. Mine is still sitting in Memphis with a delivery date of Friday. My guess FedEx is going to treat it as overnight shipping now. FedEx is usually good about getting packages to you on time barring weather weather issues. With the extra volume you would think FedEx would have at least moved the packages to the local hub to be held to prevent any issues.

Edit: Mine has moved, in omaha, ne now. only 2 1/2 hours away, so will be here tomorrow as promised. Looks like verizon and fedex held up to what they said they would do.

Last edited:

jmcunningham

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine says "at destination sort facility"..left Memphis at 4:10a and arrived at sort facility in Nashville at 4:57a. No further updates, but still says delivery by 10:30a today. If its not out for delivery soon, though....

Mine does have a ship date of 8/17, so the 1 day shipping would mean today. I wonder if they shipped most all of them 8/17, and that is how the 1 or 2 day shipping is being handled/determined?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Okay folks, what tempered glass screen protector would you recommend?

Honestly from everything I've been reading and reviews I've been watching, I would just go with a regular film protector that can cater to the edges on the screen. All of the glass ones I've seen use some sort of adhesive on the very sides and they hover over the middle of the screen slightly. A film protector will save you from scratches really well and the gorilla glass 5 is already pretty shatter resistant so you might be okay with just that 👌