Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
6e6f58d39849b308e0abae0c5816e274.jpg

This email confuses me am i getting it today?

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Please IT gods please let me have the same luck as this guy ☺️

I've been refreshing my tracking page like every 15 minutes this morning I feel like such a loser lolol. The phone is 20 minutes away from me and my current sim card is bugging out maybe all of this is a sign I'll get a new phone today O:

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Still no movement since early Wed morning. So much for getting the phones early. If VZW is going to place a damn hold on them at FedEx, they need to stop telling customers you'll likely get the phone early if you pre-order. Most of us probably would have pre-ordered anyways, but no need to give false hope when they go out of their way to assure it won't happen.

View attachment 235722

LOL your scan times and location matches mine exactly... still has not moved since yesterday for me.

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

My information just changed its out for delivery! I have 2 day shipping btw.

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
How are you doing this? I've been told multiple times by FedEx employees that they have to attempt to deliver it to your door one time before you can pick up at the facility

Yeah I called the FedEx 1-800 # and they told me it had to be attempted once before pickup could happen. But then I googled the phone number to the local sort facility and I guess talked to the right person. They are supposed to pull the package and hold it there. I will know at 830am CST if they did in fact do that. Ill post up a picture once i pickup.....or don't.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I know! Mine is only 10 minutes from me! Someone posted UPS is letting them pick it up early. I wonder if FedEx will let us do the same...hmmmm
I wish they did but FedEx vets say it must make at least one attempt before pickup is allowed. Someone please prove me wrong. :)

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I know! Mine is only 10 minutes from me! Someone posted UPS is letting them pick it up early. I wonder if FedEx will let us do the same...hmmmm

I've heard that they have to at least make a delivery attempt for you to pick it up early but you can try telling them that you might not be home tomorrow and today is one of the few days you'll be available for sure. Feels bad to lie but..... it's the note 7

Josephjsmith1985

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
EXCITED!!
I ordered on 8-3. Has been scheduled for 8-19 the whole time. Left memphis at 538 pm yesterday. As of 715 am my stat us changed to deliver TODAY by 8. I did free 2 day shipping! I'm so excited

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine just changed from Philadelphia to Bristol which is very close to me. When my mom ordered her iphone it followed the same route as mine is now Memphis>Philadelphia>Bristol>my porch and the times are nearly the same too. If history repeats itself I'll have a phone by 11am. Hopefully!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon