Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Yours coming close? My T-Mobile one is out for delivery .. I am .. trying to be .. patient ... ^_^.

Mine is finally in town. Worst part it's a mile and a half away and not scheduled until tomorrow. Best part, when I drive by FedEx today I get to wave at my Note 7.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
6a020b8df111a354e1e8c5d877f75261.jpg

The anticipation is real folks!

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

I must say, I'm glad to of experienced and taken part of this moment with all of you on here.. we'll be going back to our normal lives and see each other's here and there on the forum, but glad to have experienced it with you guys. After many years of iPhone, honored to take the plunge with you guys by my side! And for that thank you!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

I must say, I'm glad to of experienced and taken part of this moment with all of you on here.. we'll be going back to our normal lives and see each other's here and there on the forum, but glad to have experienced it with you guys. After many years of iPhone, honored to take the plunge with you guys by my side! And for that thank you!

Oh no no, my friend. You get to suffer through Samsung/Prize Logic with us for the next 4 to 6 weeks.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Do tell.. what's that?

If you choose to redeem for one of the two free items you must submit a form to Samsung. Samsung then hands it off to Prize Logic and then Prize Logic tears your heart out of your chest slowly for 8 weeks with their incompetence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol