Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Futurern89

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
So I just called FedEx to see why my phone is still in Memphis and they said that there was a mechanical error with the planes and that my phone is still there so there is going to be a delay as to when I will receive it.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Fml... I did the digital signature yesterday, but just got a text from fedex saying that my package is scheduled for tomorrow, and a signature is required.... wtf?

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Not sure why Verizon has such tight controls. I mean, you paid for it...if it's ready to be delivered or picked up, it should be.

It's Samsung who puts it on the carriers... Apple does the same thing to the carriers who then put it on the shipping companies... **** rolls down hill

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Fml... I did the digital signature yesterday, but just got a text from fedex saying that my package is scheduled for tomorrow, and a signature is required.... wtf?

I did the digital signature yesterday too, and got the same notice (via automated phone call). They did say you can sign a piece of paper and put it on the door with instructions if you won't be there.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered my Note 7 at my neighborhood Verizon Wireless retail store (not official Verizon store) the first day available for pre-order (8/3),and the rep told me that having it shipped to the store instead of to my house would get it a lot sooner. Been calling the store every day this week and they now say even if they did have the phone I can't get it til tomorrow. WTF? Why did I even pre-order then?
I was told in store pickup was not even available for pre-orders

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Blue looks amazing. Trying to activate it now. Having issues of course. So I will have to call.

Saw someone else say they were having issues activating theirs. Not trying to be a downer but I hope they didn't make it to where you can't activate it til tomorrow. That would be frustrating lol. So can't wait for mine to come tomorrow.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
So this sucks, got my hopes up. :(

Date/Time
Activity Location
8/18/2016 - Thursday
12:54 pm At local FedEx facility GREENVILLE, SC
Package not due for delivery
7:41 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery GREENVILLE, SC

Now FedEx says it rode around on the truck today and the driver noticed that its ship commit date was the 19th so he took it back to the station.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My fed ex dude is awesome. Didnt realize we have 2... one for ground, and one for express... the phone is coming express, and the guy just left here with my pre signature for tomorrow... he was already aware of the delivery scheduled for tomorrow, said he should be here before I leave for work, but if not, he would just leave it on the passenger seat of my truck which will be here \

YAY! :D

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
So this sucks, got my hopes up. :(

Date/Time
Activity Location
8/18/2016 - Thursday
12:54 pm At local FedEx facility GREENVILLE, SC
Package not due for delivery
7:41 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery GREENVILLE, SC

Now FedEx says it rode around on the truck today and the driver noticed that its ship commit date was the 19th so he took it back to the station.

:-O

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine changed to delivery today!

Right now it's on a truck for delivery, so I guess we'll see if they yank it off.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

haganjeff

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow, now I will always wonder if my Note was abused when it acts up. Way to go FedEx! Also, no packing materials inside. You did your part too, Verizon!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1471541557894.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1471541557894.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 37