Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Got a text from Verizon saying my phone is out for delivery. FedEx hasn't updated however from on delivery truck.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

blackhawk77#WN

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else try using the Samsung Smart Switch app to move stuff over from their old phones? I am not having any luck with my old note 4, it just show connecting with a spinning circle.

jc2859

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Anyone else try using the Samsung Smart Switch app to move stuff over from their old phones? I am not having any luck with my old note 4, it just show connecting with a spinning circle.

Might want to put in a new thread but worked like a charm for me coming from a note 4 as well. Some would argue you're better off starting fresh, fwiw.

Eddster

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I got mine!! About to do Smart Switch from iPhone 6s Plus and enjoy all this awesomeness!!

Posted via the Android Central App

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

I don't have my phone yet (anytime now). I am using the SmartSwitch Mac app. I just backed up my S5 without a hitch.. including the SD card. I think this way will be quicker than going directly from phone to phone.

If you decide to go that route... make sure you check the preferences before you back up your old phone. Everything is turned on by default. I deleted my backup and made another without syncing contacts as they are already in Google. I didn't want dupe contacts.

Now just waiting for the Note 7 to arrive.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Fed Ex just delivered mine! Unfortunately I need to leave it until tomorrow as I have to be somewhere now and won't be back till tomorrow. :(

Schlubbe

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Sigh... just warms the heart to have ordered at midnight on 8/2 and still be waiting for it, then see someone post a picture of their new N7 in their hands, and mention that they ordered it 8/15.

Really need to get your p**p in a group, big red!

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Score! Now I can't wait to get home from work!

7146772ac0a5a459c9e7d8470bf58b7f.jpg

ladybrown35

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Someone posted a few pages back that some of the planes has mechanical failures.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

thanks for the info I just called and they say that is moving and currently on it's way to the local delivery hub that services my area, the website is slow to update. I don't know why I've become so impatient I ordered knowing that it wouldn't be delivered until Friday an early delivery would have been a bonus.

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
It's really bugging me that I can't see the status of SmartSwitch. It also won't allow me to stop my S6 pulling juice from my Note 7. It is now at 8% with my S6 pulling power still. I'm going to be pissed if my Note 7 dies while SmartSwitch is still running.