Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Fricking knew if I left for 10 minutes this very expletive delivery guy would do this. I was literally gone 2:00 to 2:20

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Signing off for the day. I'm kinda angry I have to be held prisoner in my house by FedEx because Verizon won't let me sign for it online. Pah.

On to constructive activities.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Walked into the hub. Wouldn't let me pick it up. Told the lady other orders are being delivered today, she said not this facility. Called up FedEx, they put in a request. Just told them my only days off are Sunday and Thursday. And if I go back in and still can't get it, call back.

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I'll be back once my phone is in my hands... For those of you who received your phones today.. Hope you enjoy😉😉 hope you all enjoy the rest of your day... be back tomorrow✌

Schlubbe

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hey, Kalispell is tiny, and he'll be back at the barn by 2:10 according to the tag. They're just north of Kmart and across hwy2. Go get it - they'll let ya pick it up now that there's been a delivery attempt

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Sigh... just warms the heart to have ordered at midnight on 8/2 and still be waiting for it, then see someone post a picture of their new N7 in their hands, and mention that they ordered it 8/15.

Really need to get your p**p in a group, big red!

To a large extent, very early pre-orders only help if there is going to be a back order. Otherwise they all go out for the same delivery day. The order they are getting delivered now is more up to FedEx than the order they phones were ordered. Remember, the day you are promised your phone for the pre-order is 8/19 for everybody, up to the point that they cannot make the 8/19 delivery date.

Folks may not like that, but it is the way it is . . .

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
To a large extent, very early pre-orders only help if there is going to be a back order. Otherwise they all go out for the same delivery day. The order they are getting delivered now is more up to FedEx than the order they phones were ordered. Remember, the day you are promised your phone for the pre-order is 8/19 for everybody, up to the point that they cannot make the 8/19 delivery date.

Folks may not like that, but it is the way it is . . .

See. Up to FedEx isn't correct, not technically. I've made several calls in the past 30 mins, and everyone said it's from Verizon corporate not to send these out today.

I'm just trying to find out how, with the same delivery as everyone else, I'm getting the run around from both companies. Doesn't make sense.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
See. Up to FedEx isn't correct, not technically. I've made several calls in the past 30 mins, and everyone said it's from Verizon corporate not to send these out today.

I'm just trying to find out how, with the same delivery as everyone else, I'm getting the run around from both companies. Doesn't make sense.

I was in an all day meeting, so did not follow your case in specific. Did you have 1-day shipping? If so and you did not get it, I understand the angst. Some folks with 2-day will get it early as well IFF it is better for FedEx logistics -- ie. making it easier to hit all their deliveries that are due tomorrow. Remember they gaurantee by 2nd day, not for 2nd day delivery.

I does appear some hubs are allowing pick-ups and others are not. Not allowing them is being done by the carrier. I would say that FedEx is having exceptions, being made by local employees -- either knowingly or not.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Oh man I'm SO happy right now. I had the delivery scheduled for tomorrow and the most recent update on my tracking said "package not due for delivery" but I decided to at least try to pick it up from the fedex facility near my house since a FedEx rep told me it would be alright over the phone this morning and bam had no troubles showed my id and signed :) I guess it all depends on the way the facility is run, everyone seemed really relaxed there

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My package

I'm tempted not to open it and replace it at a Verizon store tomorrow.

Also I ordered silver and now I may want black.

Anyone else thinking about switching out for whatever reason
1471555689295.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol