Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine Wednesday morning and it will be here tomorrow. I'll be watching my e-mail for a delivery notification so I can use my lunch break to go home and put the box inside.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Felloffthetruck! I know I said I'd wait for you, but I just remembered that dang Samsung Promotion. 'Fraid I'm leaving you behind tonight, my love.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Talk about BS, it landed in Newark, NJ this morning and it departed and landed back in Newark. WTF! If they wanted it delayed, they should had at least leave it in the hub. Did they take off and land back in the same destination? Still scheduled for 8pm tomm. but this is getting ridiculous. Newark is like half an hour away...

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 9.55.02 PM.png

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
My coworker here at the Plant ordered his Note 7 on 8/15 and got it today (he switched to AT&T). I ordered my phone on 8/5 and I'm still waiting. It's hilarious that some have gotten lucky early (on 2 Day free shipping) and I'm waiting but it is what it is.They said 8/19 and dammit, that's when it's gonna be. Tomorrow will be it for me and hopefully I can get it before I go in on my nightshift.

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

I think all that got their N7s before the intended 8/19 should box em' up until tomorrow ;) :) ;)

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine departed Memphis at 5:20 p.m. yesterday and hasn't been updated since.
I am in AZ too and I sure hope so!! Still no update on FedEx site.
Mine has left Jersey and should be in route to my local hub as we speak.
Talk about BS, it landed in Newark, NJ this morning and it departed and landed back in Newark.
Last know location of mine was "Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN" still a 4+ hour flight from being remotely close.

That would definitely make me feel better. Can't pick mine up until tomorrow thanks to Best Buy. Guess this time around it was better to order from Verizon smh. I think for my s7 edge I beat all the Verizon people.
You'll never know. Some people got their's today, and some people may not get their's until 8pm tomorrow night. You'll get your's after the people who recieved them today, but before many of the people getting them tomorrow (depending on what time you plan to pick your's up).

Several pages back, a poster showed the N7 they just received today that they ordered on 8/15 and selected 2 day shipping, just like I did on 8/2. My initial post on the matter said how awesome that felt to see that, and your reply was 'people may not like it, but it's the way it is'.
I'm asserting that indeed they should have ensured those who ordered early received them early- it would have been the right thing to do.
I think if I heard about someone getting their phone a day earlier than me when they ordered it 13 days after me, I'd be disapointed too.
I expect I will enjoy mine... tomorrow;-) ?

I concur with you that with all the constant talk from Verizon (Samsung and anyone else related to the future delivery date decision) that "no one" would get their phones before the release date, and then people who "pre-ordered" late got their phones before people who pre-ordered weeks before wasn't morally right, nor good for business. Maybe things will improve after Ronan Dunne takes over as President of Verizon Wireless next month (or maybe they will not). It seems like there are positive things being said about him, and apparently customer satisfaction greatly increased under his directive at his previous UK phone company after he took over. I'm not currently happy with the state of Verizon Wireless (with them not charging people properly, and this shipping situation among other things). I'd like to think positively and hope that things improve instead of staying as they are or getting worse.
I'll be waiting just as you tomorrow for my phone to arrive.

I got a message on my answering machine from FedEx Express saying that I have a package being delivered tomorrow, and that someone will have to sign for it, but also saying if no one would be there that I could leave a note at the door that the package could be left. Anyone else get a similar phone call from FedEx?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been playing with this phone since 2:30. Time to put it down and go nite nite.....
I'm very impressed and satisfied with the device, including the choice of getting blue....

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
UPS has mine scheduled for delivery tomorrow morning by 12:30 so it won't be a long wait Tomorrow. Still debating a screen protector after all the talk. I will probably get one and try it. I had a Zagg HD on my Note 4 if I remember correctly and it didn't bother me. I may run to Best Buy and grab one after it comes.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've been playing with this phone since 2:30. Time to put it down and go nite nite.....
I'm very impressed and satisfied with the device, including the choice of getting blue....

Maybe it's because the lighting is cold and stormy right now I don't appreciate the blue yet. Phone, yes. Color...not so sure.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have my stuff copied over from the S7E, and all my apps downloaded etc. I had to fight with Smart Switch and I instantly forgot how to use Tap N Go and can't figure out how to get back to it.

It's never a good idea to setup a phone tired. Ever.

I'm too cranky to do a factory data reset, so I think for the first time in forever I'll be setting it up almost like a new phone. I got my photos that aren't on the sim card that were on the S7E over, contacts that for some reason didn't save to Google over and called it a night.

Gonna try to transfer my messages over in the morning, then I'm taking the S7E to the fair before I retire it and send it back to Verizon.

However, Verizon must not want it back very badly because they didn't send me a return shipping label. Dang it.

Overall, don't try to enjoy something new when you've been out in a hundred degree heat working, and the FedEx guy blows you off haha.

Oh! And I submitted to Samsung for the Gear Fit 2. They didn't have child size so I got myself a small.