Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

lanenubia

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Fit2 or 256gb card

For resale - I would suggest getting the Fit2 -- in Large Black or Small Pink (they sell for the most on Ebay)

They sell regularly on Ebay for $145-$155 and the 256Gb MicroSD sells for $120-$135.

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Can someone please tell me how to post pics on here?? Once i get my new toy, i would like to share a picture... thanks

Or..... If you're using the AWESOME Android Central mobile app, you can snap a pic beforehand and have it in your gallery. Hit the green post button (bottom right), the attachment button 📎 and Viola! New Toy!

Posted via the Android Central App

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine is almost finished being setup. I'm taking the S7E to the fair for one last rodeo! Tonight I'll be rolling with the Note!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I was planning to switch my silver out for black when it came in, but when i saw it I had to keep it

I have the silver S7E and having them side by side while I'm transferring data makes me sad. Really sad. I think I'll stick it out with the blue. It is probably more beautiful outside of my dark and dank dungeon.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine said out for delivery, by 8:00 pm, but it came about an hour ago. Soooo happy I ordered silver, I've had black phones since my BlackBerry Storm in 2008 (in my defense, I owned that phone for 24 hours, then gave it to my husband!). I couldn't get get the silver to show with the screen on, it looked black whether or not I used the flash. It truly is beautiful. (The reflected balloons are because my oldest son turned 30 yesterday. Tho they do look kinda cool on the N7 :) )
8b962a94f53a233d776a1d55aeb7fd62.jpg

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I think I'll wait for my Samsung Promotion to go through and be accepted and approved and go back to silver.

I'm trying to be open minded, but I'll take this blue coral out into the sun this evening when it's set up the way I like.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Mine said out for delivery, by 8:00 pm, but it came about an hour ago. Soooo happy I ordered silver, I've had black phones since my BlackBerry Storm in 2008 (in my defense, I owned that phone for 24 hours, then gave it to my husband!). I couldn't get get the silver to show with the screen on, it looked black whether or not I used the flash. It truly is beautiful. (The reflected balloons are because my oldest son turned 30 yesterday. Tho they do look kinda cool on the N7 :) )
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/8b962a94f53a233d776a1d55aeb7fd62.jpg

Oh that silver is lovely. Anxiously awaiting mine.

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
A FedEx truck stopped on my block just now, so I thought ok, here it is, but no, he went two buildings next to mine & left. Sucks.

This was the first time I preordered a phone, and it just might be the last. I could have walked into a Verizon Store before work this morning and got a phone. Instead, I took the day off & i'm waiting for a truck. I know this sounds like i'm upset, but i'm just eager to get this phone.

I know it's on a truck with a delivery time by 4:30pm. Soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira