Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

triconx

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It's release day and I have yet to receive any tracking information from Verizon. Pre-ordered two black Note 7s back on August 3rd. Have been in contact with Verizon every day this week and every day I've been reassured that I'd be getting tracking info by the end of the night. I'm wondering if I should just cancel the order and try to find a store with them in stock, or suck it up and deal with this mess Verizon has given me. Thoughts?

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Fedex just delivered my phone 😂😂😂 can't set it up right now. Have to go to the gym in a little while ugh.... Will try and post up pics later on. Finally now I'm happy!!!!!

GBP87

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine said out for delivery, by 8:00 pm, but it came about an hour ago. Soooo happy I ordered silver, I've had black phones since my BlackBerry Storm in 2008 (in my defense, I owned that phone for 24 hours, then gave it to my husband!). I couldn't get get the silver to show with the screen on, it looked black whether or not I used the flash. It truly is beautiful. (The reflected balloons are because my oldest son turned 30 yesterday. Tho they do look kinda cool on the N7 :) )
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160819/8b962a94f53a233d776a1d55aeb7fd62.jpg

Hey - just an FYI, but that micro-USB to USB-C adapter looks to be weighed down by your micro-USB cord quite a bit. Probably not a great idea for the port. I would try and get some USB-C cables and use the adapter as a last resort. Or, try to keep the cord flat while charging; it appears it's coming from below in that picture.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I'll wait for my Samsung Promotion to go through and be accepted and approved and go back to silver.

I'm trying to be open minded, but I'll take this blue coral out into the sun this evening when it's set up the way I like.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

I was torn between the silver and black. I read where the silver shows fingerprints like crazy and if the sun hits it just rigfht you get a glare back in the face. I opted for the black and glad I did - what a sexy beast.

Gefecht

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Got mine about 3 hours ago. immediately activated it and when I tried to switch it with another line on my account there was an issue, spent an hour on the phone with cust service, then had another hour in a store to get my sims replaced. All home now and getting ready to transfer all my data from my old phone to the new one. Also bought the gear vr2 today. Going to be a long night methinks.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I left a signed authorization note out so if I'm sleep I can still hear it today. I have to work the nightshift tonight and this would a good way to past the time!

Posted via the Android Central App

Lol I hear ya. Mine just came like 5 minutes ago. Loving the blue coral. I'm coming from note 5 and wow you can see a difference that's for sure I know it same size screen but it not as wide as note 5 which is a good thing. I thought the note 5 felt great in my small hand but dang note 7 much better lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12