Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
If anyone has put a screen protector on their note, and it has been successfully, can you post a link of it.

I just went to Best Buy and had them put on the Zagg HD. Jury is still out. I have had good success with this in the past but this is the first attempt with an edge screen.

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
It does wrap around the edge. It's still drying and I'm working out some small bubbles. We will see how it is in morning and I'll know if it will stay on.
Thank you very much. I will make sure to monitor your posts. Reason being is because the screen protector from verizon is absolutely horrible. Nothing but bubbles. And it doesn't stay on the edge.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much. I will make sure to monitor your posts. Reason being is because the screen protector from verizon is absolutely horrible. Nothing but bubbles. And it doesn't stay on the edge.

Yeah. Not surprised. Like I said before, I've had good success with the Zagg HD, but with the Edge I'm just not sure how it will work with a case. The bubbles have always gone away within 24 hours. It's the edges pealing up that I'm concerned with. I'll let you know.

sbonczyk30

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. Not surprised. Like I said before, I've had good success with the Zagg HD, but with the Edge I'm just not sure how it will work with a case. The bubbles have always gone away within 24 hours. It's the edges pealing up that I'm concerned with. I'll let you know.
🖒🖒 greatly appreciated

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
It does wrap around the edge. It's still drying and I'm working out some small bubbles. We will see how it is in morning and I'll know if it will stay on.

This one i purchased in Amazon, it works really good... At first while i was applying on my mobile, the edges were sticking out, but just be patient & try to push firmly over the edges while applying the screen protector & you are all set. I applied last night, this morning everything looks good, no bubbles, no streaks...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5346294

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I got mine delivered at 10:20am in maryland. My god, I didnt realize how different these phones are now. I consider myself "tech savy" but going from the note3 to the note7 is a whole different planet.

greenplumber

May 29, 2016
Visit site
It just got here! Atlanta
57f9d6fbc08fc1f3b3860324eeca1474.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21