Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Oh man I'm SO happy right now. I had the delivery scheduled for tomorrow and the most recent update on my tracking said "package not due for delivery" but I decided to at least try to pick it up from the fedex facility near my house since a FedEx rep told me it would be alright over the phone this morning and bam had no troubles showed my id and signed :) I guess it all depends on the way the facility is run, everyone seemed really relaxed there

**** I opened mine and I am so happy with it!

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I got my blue coral note 7 a few hours ago and been trying to set it up with Samsung smart switch. I am coming from an S6 edge plus.
This phone is amazing so far and the screen is a little bigger than the edge plus I think yet the phone is much smaller and feels so much better!

Also why is the setting menu different on the verizon model? I was looking forward to having the new settings menu with it telling you a preview of what's in each section. Why does verizon always have to change everything!!? Seriously what's the point

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I got my blue coral note 7 a few hours ago and been trying to set it up with Samsung smart switch. I am coming from an S6 edge plus. How lojg should it be stuck on the "preparing" screen? Seems like forever...

Also why is the setting menu different on the verizon model? I was looking forward to having the new settings menu with it telling you a preview of what's in each section. Why does verizon always have to change everything!!? Seriously what's the point

Mine was on prepare for a while, let it do it's thing I guess.

WyDave

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
For the Iris scanner, I first did it with my eyes a few times (5-6). Then put my contacts in and it worked. This morning before putting my contacts in it worked. Put contacts in it worked. Then went outside with polarized sunglasses and it's still works!!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech