Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone keeping the plastic on the screen as a cheap screen protector?

Yep... I'm accident prone, don't need scratches on day 1 :D

I don't like that it dosent cover the edges tho... doesn't even come close really, but it's better than nothing I guess.... waiting for some decent tempered glass to come out...

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Finally got mine after waiting home all day the FedEx guy shows up at 5:30 PM

He still has 20-30 Note 7's to delivery by 8:00

Mine was delivered at 1:46pm. Poor guy got lost cause our house is still new so Google maps ain't got us showing much except for being in some trees that ain't there anymore. Lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Can someone tell me why the hell I'm still posting on this site with my note 5 when I got the note 7 sitting right next to me? Lmao I'm so used to my note 5 I guess.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Can someone tell me why the hell I'm still posting on this site with my note 5 when I got the note 7 sitting right next to me? Lmao I'm so used to my note 5 I guess.

Still posting with my S7E. Was having transfer issues with the Note 7. Spent all day in the blistering heat at the fair and am too tired to lift a finger or competently swap phones.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

You arent alone lol. Im posting on my note 4 when I have my beautiful silver note 7 sitting on my wireless charger right next to me.. maybe so I can admire it? Who knows.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Still posting with my S7E. Was having transfer issues with the Note 7. Spent all day in the blistering heat at the fair and am too tired to lift a finger or competently swap phones.

Ugh I hate the heat lol. Yeah I never got transfer my stuff yet. Still trying to figure out how to do smart switch. It still saying note 7 not compatible.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
You're gonna make me all whiny again.

Blue coral here, and not happy yet.

Maybe it will grow on you? If not im sure there would be no issues exchanging it! My mom got the blue coral. Its alittle bit of an odd mix of colors to me, but she likes it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Maybe it will grow on you? If not im sure there would be no issues exchanging it! My mom got the blue coral. Its alittle bit of an odd mix of colors to me, but she likes it.

My Samsung submission for the Gear Fit 2 was approved and is awaiting shipment...think I'll wait the weekend and if it hasn't grown on me by then I'll hoof the restock bill and get it in silver...if my corporate store has any.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung submission for the Gear Fit 2 was approved and is awaiting shipment...think I'll wait the weekend and if it hasn't grown on me by then I'll hoof the restock bill and get it in silver...if my corporate store has any.

How long did it take you to receive an approval? And did you send in a picture of your actual paper receipt or your order confirmation email? I submitted mine around 7pm and nothing yet..

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Silver titanium and no regrets. So beautiful

Awesome I have no regrets either. I got the blue coral. Omg the color on this thing in different lighting. And the lighting of the screen is amazing in the bright sun. I can see what I'm doing lol.