Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
How long did it take you to receive an approval? And did you send in a picture of your actual paper receipt or your order confirmation email? I submitted mine around 7pm and nothing yet..

Posted via the Android Central App

Give it 24 hours. It took over night for me. Was approved this morning. Samsung has bankers hours.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! How about Samsung cloud
I dont know about the cloud. The only thing that sucks about the secure folder is that I have to delete and log out of my apps that I'm using in the secure folder. If that makes sense..If any of the same apps are on the edge shortcuts, anyone can easily get into my gallery for example, freely. So basically, anything you use for your secure folder- you can't use anywhere else- like the edge. Sucks.

Bobby Skarpa

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Was going to post a screenshot but not sure how, don't see where to attach a pic.

Anyways I got my confirmation and tracking that my 256 card is on its way! Yaya!

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone's Note7 black box (the inner box, not the outer shell) have a sticker seal they had to cut through?
You know, when I got my box I was wondering the same thing. All the unboxes I've seen on youtube all had that sticker to cut through. No sticker for me.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
No sticker here... at least not on the Samsung box... I did have a sticker to cut thru on the FedEx box tho... my guy didn't figure I was gonna be here, so just put a "pre authorized" sticker on the box, and was gonna leave it on the driver seat of one of the vehicles I have in my driveway... He was quite surprised when I met him at his window:D

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I dont know about the cloud. The only thing that sucks about the secure folder is that I have to delete and log out of my apps that I'm using in the secure folder. If that makes sense..If any of the same apps are on the edge shortcuts, anyone can easily get into my gallery for example, freely. So basically, anything you use for your secure folder- you can't use anywhere else- like the edge. Sucks.

I didn't think about that but for like the gallery you can have specific pictures only in the secure folder and everything else in the regular gallery app. Not sure if you can do this with other apps too.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
We'll I had a bunch of other apps like social media. You cant have any duplicate apps or else the secure folder is useless and pointless. So the apps that are in secure folder can't be on the edge. I wish the actual secured app could be placed on the app shortcut edge and when you click on the shortcut, it would require your iris, fingerprint etc.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
If you were to sell your galaxy s7 edge on swappa, how much will you sell it for? I put 540 and people sneered it
Based on current prices for the Verizon one I don't think you are out of line starting at $540 if it's in mint condition and you are including the original box and Accessories. Depends on how quickly you want to move it. Also, I have noticed an increase in the number of people on that site that want something for nothing. Sadly there will be one guy that sells low and then everyone thinks that's the new going rate.

Allure2323

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
The question is for those who claimed their free gift from Samsung. After approval and getting your tracking info, what kind of shipping are they putting on the gifts? (2 day, economy, etc...)

Posted via Galaxy Note7 on Big Red

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Based on current prices for the Verizon one I don't think you are out of line starting at $540 if it's in mint condition and you are including the original box and Accessories. Depends on how quickly you want to move it. Also, I have noticed an increase in the number of people on that site that want something for nothing. Sadly there will be one guy that sells low and then everyone thinks that's the new going rate.

Yeah some guy wanted 200! I just ignored him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax