Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for flooding the forums but my flat Samsung fast wireless charger keeps starting to charge my note 7 for a few seconds then will flash and stop charging for a second and then repeat over and over. Anyone else having this problem or know why?

Ayy no problem man haha and I'm not sure if that charger is new or not but perhaps it's defective? I would unplug it for 10 minutes, restart your phone, and then try again. sometimes they build in resetting mechanisms but I'm not sure

as for the animations usually they fully take effect after you reboot. For me, the 0.5 is very quick and I'm loving it

And nah chrome doesn't use biometrics out of the box and for the Samsung browser to get biometrics to work, anytime I logged into a new site a pop up would show asking me if I wanted to use biometrics the next time I signed in and I would click yes and it was good to go

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Okay I need an answer to this please. Is anybody else on the Verizon edge payment plan or whatever it is called? I didn't know until this morning that you can't make partial payment like $500 towards it. You have to pay the whole thing up front!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Okay I need an answer to this please. Is anybody else on the Verizon edge payment plan or whatever it is called? I didn't know until this morning that you can't make partial payment like $500 towards it. You have to pay the whole thing up front!
That is correct. You can make a partial payment up front when you first sign up but after that the only time they accept more than the minimum payment is if you're paying it off

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow..well won't be doing that anymore that's for sure!
If you have the $500 now I would just set that aside until you have the rest and then pay it off. It's not like they're charging you interest on the phone. I agree it would be nice if they accepted partial payment but I am guessing it is a billing issue since it gets billed with your service as well

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

If you have the $500 now I would just set that aside until you have the rest and then pay it off. It's not like they're charging you interest on the phone. I agree it would be nice if they accepted partial payment but I am guessing it is a billing issue since it gets billed with your service as well
They want to keep you on finance contract as long as possible... And many people don't save up. If they don't pay now, they will use the money on something else

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for flooding the forums but my flat Samsung fast wireless charger keeps starting to charge my note 7 for a few seconds then will flash and stop charging for a second and then repeat over and over. Anyone else having this problem or know why?

I had this problem as well! I had unplugged it all day, plugged it back in to a different outlet last night and it charged perfectly all night..no flashing at all!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

They want to keep you on finance contract as long as possible... And many people don't save up. If they don't pay now, they will use the money on something else

All true statements.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
So, Spigen told me my Coral Blue Neo Hybrid wouldn't be here until September. Guess what was in my mailbox today?

Those rascals.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone registered for their promotion yet? I registered mine on 8/18, and I received a tracking code on the 22nd saying that my Gear Fit 2 has shipped. However, I checked the tracking today, it still only said that label was created but item has not shipped. The anticipated shipped out date was even 8/19. I'm worried.

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone registered for their promotion yet? I registered mine on 8/18, and I received a tracking code on the 22nd saying that my Gear Fit 2 has shipped. However, I checked the tracking today, it still only said that label was created but item has not shipped. The anticipated shipped out date was even 8/19. I'm worried.

Mine shipped tonight. Left Indianapolis about an hour ago. Did yours ship out?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08