Anyone ever buy a carrier specific phone directly through Samsung website? I have ATT and I don't care for their pre-order deal. Don't need watch or tablet. Figured Samsung would do something. I am buying it outright.
    08-02-2016 03:20 PM
    They don't usually sell them.
    08-02-2016 05:42 PM
    Went on their sight today and if you put your carrier specific phone it has a place to add phone to cart. Of course the note 7 is not there but several were including s7
    08-02-2016 06:15 PM
    Hmmm... Must be something that they started doing lately. It would probably come then at some time
    08-02-2016 07:56 PM
    Has anyone bought their phone through the Samsung website? I wonder whether it ships the same time as the Carrier specific. I bought both from Verizon and from Samsung (where they will immediately give you your choice of free gift), and want to know which one to cancel.

Thanks!
    08-03-2016 08:44 AM
    If I ordered mine directly from Samsung like a Tmobile version for example it's the exact version one would buy from Tmobile, right? I mean I wouldn't have to take it to the store and have them do anything to my simcard from my S7 right?
    08-03-2016 08:50 AM
    Has anyone bought their phone through the Samsung website? I wonder whether it ships the same time as the Carrier specific. I bought both from Verizon and from Samsung (where they will immediately give you your choice of free gift), and want to know which one to cancel.

Thanks!
    My 2 cents

Samsung online store is basically fulfilled by digital River. They are known to be awful in general, they also deal HTC.com orders and bunch of others. Since you are essentially getting the same Verizon branded phone on both places I would do Verizon since it'll be easy to return or exchange or have any issues with the phone.

From Samsung, looking at the site there is a probability that they may ship the gift along with the phone but who knows.
    08-03-2016 08:51 AM
    My 2 cents

Samsung online store is basically fulfilled by digital River. They are known to be awful in general, they also deal HTC.com orders and bunch of others. Since you are essentially getting the same Verizon branded phone on both places I would do Verizon since it'll be easy to return or exchange or have any issues with the phone.

From Samsung, looking at the site there is a probability that they may ship the gift along with the phone but who knows.
    That is what I was thinking versus buying from my carrier or unlocked through Best Buy. At least it would be easier to return than through Samsung if somethings wrong.
    08-03-2016 09:32 AM
    My 2 cents

I agree about Digital River from my personal experience. In the end they do you right but getting to the end can be very frustrating.
    08-03-2016 11:09 AM
    I just ordered a Note 7 thru the Samsung site. I messaged them and asked when it will be shipped. They said within a week. I screen shotted it. Not sure how to post it
    JHAggrey likes this.
    08-03-2016 05:51 PM
    I just ordered a Note 7 thru the Samsung site. I messaged them and asked when it will be shipped. They said within a week. I screen shotted it. Not sure how to post it
    So you would be getting your phone a week before the official release date? How is it shipping? Fed ex, UPS?
    08-03-2016 06:52 PM
    I haven't gotten that email yet about shipping. Says it'll come within the next 48 hours. I was talking to a Samsung rep and they told me within a week it'll ship. We'll see I guess. I'll let you know as soon as I get the email.
    08-03-2016 07:07 PM