Gear Fit 2 or 256GB Memory Card.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have no need for a 256 gig memory card. The phone has twice the storage of my Note 5 and i already have a 64 gig card and 1TB of storage in Dropbox. That card is $249 bucks at Best buy and if it got corrupted or stopped working i would never spend the dough to replace it even if i could ever fill it. I don't really like the Gear Fit 2 but i find it more useful for when I work out. They should have given the Gear S2 or the backpack battery case. But i am thankful for the gifts.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you look like the gear S2 as mentioned earlier on sale at Verizon. 50.00. Well worth having 2 yr contract

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I have no need for a 256 gig memory card. The phone has twice the storage of my Note 5 and i already have a 64 gig card and 1TB of storage in Dropbox. That card is $249 bucks at Best buy and if it got corrupted or stopped working i would never spend the dough to replace it even if i could ever fill it. I don't really like the Gear Fit 2 but i find it more useful for when I work out. They should have given the Gear S2 or the backpack battery case. But i am thankful for the gifts.

You could sell the card and buy the Battery Pack.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I dont need any of it, so I'm just going to get the F2.
I've got memory cards coming out my butt and I already have NetFlix free for a year.

Same here, I have 128, 200 gb sd cards, however, the 256 gb, is the latest and biggest kid on the block, plus it is a Samsung. Since, my Note 4 is has 150gbs of movies, pictures, music, and other things, the 256 is a no brainer pick for me. I already have Netflix, and a Gear S smartwatch.

IMO, you might have sd cards everywhere, but I doubt if you have 256 sd cards falling out your b-tt. :D

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
This is my concern. So many people are complaining about it.
The funny thing is that this was the main issue with the original fit. You'd think that they would have made a band without that issue on the fit 2.
My wife lost here original fit at a parade. She's since moved on to the S2 from the S7 promo

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
You can get the gear S2 for 50.00. 5.00 more data plan. I jumped on it

The S2 is a different wearable, it's not the Fit 2.

To be clear (since other threads seem to be confusing the matter as well), there is no radio on the Fit 2, no need for activation, and no need for any data plan. It connects with your phone via wifi and BT.

Hope this helps!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you buy in store and submit imei to Samsung that day for card then the next day you decide phone sucks can you still return for your money back or are you stuck with phone once u submit for prize?

If it happens then you should inform Samsung that you returned the phone and let them decide whether or not to send the gift.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I have the gear fit 2 so I'm going with the sd card. I plan on using it with my surface. I'll take the 128 gb that's in there now and put it in the note 7

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
256 GB Card the gear s2 watch does what the fitness gear would do i have a 128GB card i have on a tablet i will be putting that I n my note 7 and the 256 on the tablet

Last edited:

johnshaft

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the 256GB card. But, it's going to take 12 weeks before actually getting it, so I'm getting a 200GB SD Card now before the phone arrives

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Gear Fit 2 and coming tomorrow :)

Getting an external 250gb Samsung SSD, and with usb type C on the note 7, i won't need the 256gb SD card ;)

The ssd is $99 while the Micro SD is $250. Would rather have an SSD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol