Gear Fit 2 or 256GB Memory Card.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I already have a gear s2 and lg watch urbane 2 so don't need the fit. Got the card. Doubt I will fill it but it's the better deal for me.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the Fit 2, so I'll be getting the card. I assume you can't sign up for the promotion until you have the phone?

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Gear Fit 2 and coming tomorrow :)

Getting an external 250gb Samsung SSD, and with usb type C on the note 7, i won't need the 256gb SD card ;)

The ssd is $99 while the Micro SD is $250. Would rather have an SSD.

Not being rude, so excuse how forward this sounds, but...

Who the hell just walks around with a SSD external like that? LoL

dkp

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
If you buy in store and submit imei to Samsung that day for card then the next day you decide phone sucks can you still return for your money back or are you stuck with phone once u submit for prize?
Specifics may change, but generally you can return the item if they don't make you cut out the upc symbol or something like that. They keep track of your device info so you won't get the item.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
So I already received my Gear Fit 2 this morning from Best Buy via UPS. I though i wouldn't like it as i already have a Moto 360. However, i am really liking this watch. I'm actually impressed. Got a work out in today with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I have the Fit 2, so I'll be getting the card. I assume you can't sign up for the promotion until you have the phone?

How is the fit 2? I like it but not sure yet. I won't be using it for running or working out. So what could I use it for?

SammyOnMyMind

Jul 24, 2016
Visit site
Well, I'm going to sound like a petulant child, but this is how I feel.

I'm going to be HIGHLY upset if Samsung ships the phones bought direct to the customers before the release date, then not allowing providers to release the phones that were purchased at the store until the release date.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
On the topic of which promo gift, I have to agree with some of the previous posters...

With 64gb on-board, and 128gb cards so cheap, I'll just buy a card. The notion of storing 256gb of music, photos or movies on the phone has little value to me. I've moved past the need to store a huge chuck of my music library locally with the advent of the cloud years ago.

I am however, a FLAC junkie, and with the amazing DAC on the Note series recently, combined with Sammy's hi-res BT headphones (freakin' amazing if you haven't tried them) it's a music experience that can't be beat. But interestingly, I never want to store too many FLAC albums - I am always curating and swapping them out. With 192gb locally (using 128gb card), I won't get close to using any of that with my particular use case.

Further, I've never owned a fitness tracker and the Fit2 looks like a typical Sammy product: amazing features, some rough edges, crazy value and often overlooked in favor of other iconic brands. Looking deeply into the reviews for the Fit2, it looks like something that I'd really like to try.

If Sam's Club and Samsung come through, I'll get an N7 and Fit2 for a total out-of-pocket of $150 (on-contract, with $150 gift card factored in), with no activation fee. For me, that's a crazy deal and I hope it actually happens this way on the 19th.

-bk

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Further, I've never owned a fitness tracker and the Fit2 looks like a typical Sammy product: amazing features, some rough edges, crazy value and often overlooked in favor of other iconic brands. Looking deeply into the reviews for the Fit2, it looks like something that I'd really like to try.

-bk
If you've never owned a fitness tracker then definitely get the fit 2, you will enjoy it.... Also, being able to see your messages and in coming phone calls without having to pull your phone out is a major plus.....
I own the original fit and S2 platinum and I'm leaning more towards the 256g card but may say the H with it and get the fit 2 just as an upgrade for the original fit..

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm going to sound like a petulant child, but this is how I feel.

I'm going to be HIGHLY upset if Samsung ships the phones bought direct to the customers before the release date, then not allowing providers to release the phones that were purchased at the store until the release date.
The manufacturer can do whatever they want. Besides, they have been letting carriers get away with shipping early for quite some time.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Everyone talking about how expensive the card is, keep in mind that those things drop in price at an insane rate. By the time you get it in the mail, Amazon will probably have them for $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes