On Verizon site right now ordering and there are no gifts

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I was talking about the middle "Upgrade" price? Not the full retail.
$299 for 2 year service contract

20eea77ea8c407aa3877d11a50cedcff.jpg

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready to check out and I get this:

Give us a call to proceed with your order.

This is just an extra security measure we take for you, so please bear with us. Representatives are standing by in our Customer Protection Department at 1-888-483-7200 and choose option 3.

Call the number and they are closed. What to do next.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I thought the 2 year upgrade was based on what plan you're on... like you would have to be on an old plan that offered 2 year upgrade pricing....
I'm on the newest plan and 2 year pricing wasn't an option

Kermy

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm ready to check out and I get this:

This is just an extra security measure we take for you, so please bear with us. Representatives are standing by in our Customer Protection Department at 1-888-483-7200 and choose option 3.

Call the number and they are closed. What to do next.

Happened to me using multiple different visa and MasterCard cards. Finally got my order through using one of my American Express cards.

WeaveMajjik

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I was under the impression that getting a 2 year contract also raised your bill roughly $30 a month. The old math I saw when they first did away with 2 year contracts showed people saved roughly $40 over two years by paying for the phone in full with installments and getting a discount on their service. Also, the 2 year contract charges a $40 activation fee. I'm paying the phone off in full with an American Express Blue Cash Everyday card and I'll get 10% back as a statement credit. But I do wish they'd show the promos, because if the 256 SD card isn't included, that's gonna offset my savings using my card to buy it through Verizon.

Vandito

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Ok apparently the upgrade price isn't available to me because I am on the new plan and verizon did away with upgrade contracts.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
They are overloaded right now. Chat keeps messing up. I just need to know my receipt will be dated eastern time and not pacific because the samsung promotion buying period starts Aug. 3 and I am still in Aug. 2.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am on the very last click, just waiting for confirmation on the time zone ... grrrrr. I was on with someone who was waiting for me to check out to make sure everything was ok. I clicked check out, chat was lost and now waiting again.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone seen this:

How can I get rid of this screen?

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Thus why I'm going to avoid the preorder drama despite the gifts ?!?!

Not for nothing this is the easy part !!

Wait for those " Delivery " threads where everyone is refreshing their browsers every 20 secondd for an update of shipped or out for delivery haaaaa !!!!

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Thus why I'm going to avoid the preorder drama despite the gifts ?!?!

Not for nothing this is the easy part !!

Wait for those " Delivery " threads where everyone is refreshing their browsers every 20 secondd for an update of shipped or out for delivery haaaaa !!!!
i like drama, and mine isn't out for delivery yet :)