Where to see the Note 7 in-person? Demo Displays?

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Starting today, if anyone is able to find the Note 7, live, in-person, please let us know! I was going to check Best Buy but I think it might take a week or so before they have it.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Where to see the Note 7 in-person? Confirmed

Starting today, if anyone is able to find the Note 7, live, in-person, please let us know! I was going to check Best Buy but I think it might take a week or so before they have it.

In other threads people were saying that both Best Buy's and Verizon stores had already received display models and were waiting for installers to come out and install them. Some locations had them installed yesterday evening apparently. I may swing by a Verizon or Best Buy on my way from other places today, and see if they are displayed. My guess is there will be some variation by location. Higher traffic stores will probably have them up and out before lower sale volume stores.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Awesome thanks! Well if anyone confirms let us know. I will do some checking after work as well.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
When will live N7 demo units be out and about at retailers?

Example is Best Buy that has a Samsung store presence partnership. Would have expected stores to have them now and the new Gear VR.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: When will live N7 demo units be out and about at retailers?

Supposedly some Best Buy Samsung experience stores will have units on display this week. I'd call around

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

I called a couple of AT&T corporate stores and they said likely this Friday or next Friday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I'm going to Sams to pick some stuff up today and will let you know if they have it. However doubtful as my Sams is a older one and always never has a lot of phone stuff in stock. i might stop by Best buy too.

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site

I just stopped at a Best Buy and they don't have it. The Samsung guy said next week sometime.

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site

Normally I would easily give it a week, but there was some speculation that it was going to be out today.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Verizon Note 7 a couple of quick pictures.

Our local Verizon had the black Note 7 on display. Man, it is one sweet phone. Here are a couple of not so great pictures.
Verizon tramp stamp is there on the back as expected. :-\

Murdered Out Black, Nice !

vn01.jpgvn02.jpgvn03.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon Note 7 a couple of quick pictures.

Nice. As always the stamp on the back is expected with Verizon / AT&T.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Got my hands on a Note 7 today!!

Sort of. I went to Best Buy and they had a display model out already. REALLY nice phone. Runs smooth and the size is just right for us who like bigger phones. I never really played around with an Edge before but it functions similar to the Edge and has the side icons like the Edge which will take awhile for me to learn. The Spen works good too. I didn't get to test all the features like Iris scanner and that because it was stuck in demo mode.

Overall it's a great device. I asked about an unlocked version and they told me probably will be a couple months before they come out. They won't be carrying the Tmobile version though.

When one orders from Tmobile can you have it shipped to the store? Do they use UPS if they ship it to your house? Figure something that expensive would be better to pick up at the store. I'm thinking buying it after the 19th since you have up to the 28th to buy or order it and get the free watch. I hear these stories sometimes of people getting their phones after release date compared if they just bought it in the stores.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Blue! We want Blue!!! (OK, I actually want red, but blue is nice for now :p)

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Got my hands on a Note 7 today!!

Good to know there are Best buy locations getting demos up. Might have to check mine and see.

T-Mobile is only available from T-Mobile. They use overnight delivery so either UPS or FedEx. It is ship to home if you order online or phone but it doesn't have to be the address listed on your account. I'm having mine shipped to another family members house where I know someone will be home. I might just have it held at UPS or FedEx location so i can pick it up sooner.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

They only had the black on display and the Gear Fit 2. She said the silver and blue would be on display later this week.

When holding the phone you hardly even notice the curved display on the front.
Big difference between the S7 Edge curve and Note 7.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
att stores

Any one been to att store today, wondering if they have note 7 demo on display?

Posted from Android Central.
on Samsung Galaxy s5

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

I was hoping that the back of the black one would have a matte finish to avoid showing the fingerprints like all of the rest of the recent Galaxy phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc