08-24-2016 04:56 PM
118 ... 2345
tools
    Ok, just got a call from them telling me my phone will be ready to pick up first thing tomorrow. Woohoo!
    08-18-2016 04:46 PM
    I was in local Sam's Club today when the Verizon N7 phones were delivered. I'm picking mine up tomorrow. They already had Sprints, but all were sold
    08-18-2016 04:57 PM
    So here's the rub: I preordered at Sam's Club on the 4th, got an email saying I'm on the waitlist. I call today and they say they have no record of me preordering. Great. I go in and show them my confirmation email and they put a post-it note with my name on one of the Note 7 boxes. (She opened it up to show me it was Silver and I almost grabbed it and ran. So beautiful).

I set an appointment to come in and activate tomorrow morning at 11am. She said it's mine as long as someone who's on their preorder "list" (which I should be on but I'm not) doesn't call in to claim it. There are 4 of them, so all 4 would have to be claimed for me to get bumped off. It's dumb, yes, because I preordered so long ago and for whatever reason I'm not on the list, but she was very nice and helpful, and I have my fingers crossed that 4 out of the 15 on her list don't call back to confirm they're coming in tomorrow. If they do, I'm screwed, because I canceled my Best Buy preorder.

Good news is that out of the 15 on the list, she said around 5 were for AT&T and 5 for Verizon. So really, the 5 left on the list are for Sprint.
    08-18-2016 05:51 PM
    Just got this email from Sam's

"We wanted to reach out and let you know how much we appreciate your pre-order of the AT&T SAMSUNG NOTE 7 64GB - BLACK from Sam's Club. Given global shortages, we have not received your device in club as of Thursday, August 18 but expect it to arrive Friday, August 19 or August 20. This does not mean you will not receive the item, only that it could be delayed. As soon as your device arrives, a Sam's Club associate will contact you to schedule an appointment.

In light of this inconvenience, we will be sending you a $50 Sam's Club eGift Card which will arrive via email at this address in the next 7 days. This eGift Card can be used on any future visits to Sam's Club or SamsClub.com. We appreciate your understanding and hope to minimize the impact of this potential delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please contact a Member Service Representative, who will be glad to help you with questions and assistance. Thank you for being a valued member. We appreciate your business, and regret this error.

Sincerely,
    Your Sam's Club Member Services Team"
    boufa likes this.
    08-18-2016 06:36 PM
    Well that's nice. I'd take $50 to wait one or two more days.
    08-18-2016 06:47 PM
    Received same email. $150 + $50 is ok for a slight delay.
    08-18-2016 06:54 PM
    I pre ordered but was put on the wait list as well as my husband. We both got calls today to tell us we were on the waitlist. I said ok do you have any estimated date we may get our phones? The lady said no. I said well my main concern was making sure I received the 150$ gift cards. She said they SHOULD still honor the promo but had no further details until they get everything tomorrow the 19th. I don't know what to do. So I have no idea when we will get ours or if the promo will still be valid. Kinda mad right now. I planned on using our gift cards to get a new mattress. No one can give me an answer or when we will get the phones or if we are guaranteed the gift cards.
    08-18-2016 07:46 PM
    Got the same ..... I have no problem if there isn't 3 more of these email .... although if each one had $50 more it wouldn't be so bad. Hopefully though my Target pre-order will come through (although I doubt that as well) as that's worth $300 in GC's and trade-in.
    08-18-2016 08:13 PM
    I got my pre-ordered phone from Sam's Club today. Sprint upgrade with 2 year contract. Did not get a $150 gift card. They said it didn't qualify. I'm trying to get Sam's Club corporate to honor it. If they don't I'll return the phone & get the blue model I wanted anyway from Sprint directly for the same price.
    08-19-2016 12:04 PM
    Turns out Sam's doesn't do business accounts, so I had to go to Verizon store. No gift card, no SD card, no gearfit. Booooo! But I finally got the phone, and my company pays for it.
    08-19-2016 12:09 PM
    I got my pre-ordered phone from Sam's Club today. Sprint upgrade with 2 year contract. Did not get a $150 gift card. They said it didn't qualify. I'm trying to get Sam's Club corporate to honor it. If they don't I'll return the phone & get the blue model I wanted anyway from Sprint directly for the same price.
    Did they say why they wouldn't honor it? I just got an email from Sam's saying that they are offering the $150 gift card from anyone that activates the phone from the 19th-28th.
    08-19-2016 12:12 PM
    Wow! They've really dropped the ball on this. I am going in later today for mine will let you know what they tell me.
    08-19-2016 12:15 PM
    Did they say why they wouldn't honor it? I just got an email from Sam's saying that they are offering the $150 gift card from anyone that activates the phone from the 19th-28th.
    No, just "doesn't qualify" even though I had the email with me that showed the terms. Told me that if I paid 24 installments of roughly $35 instead of $349 today, I would get it. Not going to happen. I would have walked away but phone was already activated & it would take long time to reverse it. This was after I had to wait for salesperson to arrive at 9 am even though email said 7 am. Just saw on another forum that someone was told that Sam's Club decided to change the offer after pre-orders were already taken to only include those paying on an installment plan.
    08-19-2016 12:33 PM
    Wow!! What difference does it make.
    08-19-2016 12:53 PM
    No, just "doesn't qualify" even though I had the email with me that showed the terms. Told me that if I paid 24 installments of roughly $35 instead of $349 today, I would get it. Not going to happen. I would have walked away but phone was already activated & it would take long time to reverse it. This was after I had to wait for salesperson to arrive at 9 am even though email said 7 am. Just saw on another forum that someone was told that Sam's Club decided to change the offer after pre-orders were already taken to only include those paying on an installment plan.
    Yup, lady at SC showed me the email they received from corporate. It only applies to phones bought on installment plans. NOT what the fine print said when I preordered it.
    08-19-2016 12:56 PM
    Just picked up my AT&T black N7. The phone was delivered to the store at 10am today, so got the $150 gift card and the extra $50 gift card is coming via email in the next few day b/c the phone wasn't available earlier this morning. Loving the upgrade over the N4.
    08-19-2016 01:07 PM
    Just picked up my AT&T black N7. The phone was delivered to the store at 10am today, so got the $150 gift card and the extra $50 gift card is coming via email in the next few day b/c the phone wasn't available earlier this morning. Loving the upgrade over the N4.
    Did they send you and email saying it was ready for pick up or did you just go in and pick it up?
    08-19-2016 01:33 PM
    Called the store this morning around 8am and the rep called me back around 10am letting me know it was delivered.
    08-19-2016 01:38 PM
    Has anyone received an ATT device? My store is telling me the other carriers came in but the ATT phones have not.
    08-19-2016 02:14 PM
    And this is the reason why I boycott the N7 as a T-Mobile user. We get screw over so hard with no deal. Congrats on your purchase and GC. I'm jealous but I'm waiting for my A7 to arrive.
    08-19-2016 02:17 PM
    Has anyone received an ATT device? My store is telling me the other carriers came in but the ATT phones have not.
    My wife just picked up her silver AT&T Note 7 at our local club.
    08-19-2016 02:22 PM
    Yup - if you are a 2-year contract customer, you don't get the $150 gift card.
    Bummer.
    Still bought it though. Between the $40 activation waiver, $20 Samsung pay gift and the free Fit 2/256gb micro sd offer, it's hard to say it's a bad deal.

BTW: I went back and looked at the fine print on the webpage where I did my Sam's Club pre-order, and sure enough, it says "installment only".
    08-19-2016 04:51 PM

BTW: I went back and looked at the fine print on the webpage where I did my Sam's Club pre-order, and sure enough, it says "installment only".
    That's what the webpage says now. That's not what it said when they first started taking pre-orders. I still have the email confirmation from the day I placed the pre-order and it has the original terms that did not say installment only.
    08-19-2016 10:23 PM
    That's what the webpage says now. That's not what it said when they first started taking pre-orders. I still have the email confirmation from the day I placed the pre-order and it has the original terms that did not say installment only.
    Could you post a copy of that - without your personal information of course?
    08-19-2016 10:46 PM
    I remember it said installment or contract, it surprised me that contracts were included.
    08-19-2016 10:50 PM
118 ... 2345