08-24-2016 04:56 PM
118 123 ...
tools
    Is Sams Club deal the best?

Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Sam's Club

Get $150 bonus towards Sams Club vs Carrier.

I've never gotten a phone from them before but $150 is a nice additional bonus considering you get the other items with it. Anyone have ever gotten their phone with these guys before?
    Pippinsky likes this.
    08-03-2016 08:59 AM
    Thanks for the heads-up.
    Looking into it...
    08-03-2016 09:07 AM
    Sounds like a good deal, wonder what Costco is going to do.
    08-03-2016 09:10 AM
    Appears to be the best deal I've seen.
    08-03-2016 09:29 AM
    Well it seems you have to wait to pre-order. I constantly get an error on trying to submit it.

I called Sams Club support and they said it starts on Saturday (6th) and its only for one day. But I can't really guarantee if that's correct or not either lol...
    08-03-2016 10:08 AM
    At this time, yes.
    08-03-2016 10:09 AM
    I was able to reserve the Note 7 from Sam's last night just before 11:00 pm MDT. I got a confirmation email shortly after saying to pick up the phone at my local Sam's on August 19 between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-03-2016 11:14 AM
    I reserved mine too and got the confirmation email. I think this is the best deal so far...especially since Verizon crapped out on their deal.
    08-03-2016 11:29 AM
    Can you utilize the AT&T buy one get one discount as well? Or is that only good if you go to AT&T corporate store?
    08-03-2016 11:35 AM
    Can you utilize the AT&T buy one get one discount as well? Or is that only good if you go to AT&T corporate store?
    I think the BOGO is only good through AT&T store, but I'd love to be wrong.
    08-03-2016 11:48 AM
    Last year I was surprised by the deal I got at Sam's Club a week after the drop of the N5.

I am on-contract with VZW. So, I paid $299 out-of-pocket, and got a $200 Sam's Club/Walmart gift card immediately, and then subsequently got the $200 gift card from Samsung a couple of months later.

Crazy good deal.

I tried calling my Sam's Club this am and they told me that they will not have any N7's, no pre-orders, and no info on any type of "deal" until August 19th. Well, I can already see what the deal is, in general, but I don't know what customers who are on-contract can expect to pay.

Overall, I think the N7 is worth upgrading to from the N5, but not by a wide margin. For me and my needs, the N7 is more of an incremental upgrade. A SD 823 and 6gb of RAM would have added something more to the mix for me. Still, if I can get a good deal, I'll go for it.
    08-03-2016 12:32 PM
    Sam's Club only has the Black and Silver edition... No Blue. Is that what everyone is seeing?
    pcsperson likes this.
    08-03-2016 02:13 PM
    Last year I was surprised by the deal I got at Sam's Club a week after the drop of the N5.

I am on-contract with VZW. So, I paid $299 out-of-pocket, and got a $200 Sam's Club/Walmart gift card immediately, and then subsequently got the $200 gift card from Samsung a couple of months later.

Crazy good deal.

I tried calling my Sam's Club this am and they told me that they will not have any N7's, no pre-orders, and no info on any type of "deal" until August 19th. Well, I can already see what the deal is, in general, but I don't know what customers who are on-contract can expect to pay.

Overall, I think the N7 is worth upgrading to from the N5, but not by a wide margin. For me and my needs, the N7 is more of an incremental upgrade. A SD 823 and 6gb of RAM would have added something more to the mix for me. Still, if I can get a good deal, I'll go for it.
    Use the link from the OP. I didn't find it on their website this morning, but using that link, it came right up.
    08-03-2016 02:30 PM
    Anyone verify the validity of the OP link? OP where did you get the link? I'm suspicious it may be phishing.
    08-03-2016 09:33 PM
    Anyone verify the validity of the OP link? OP where did you get the link? I'm suspicious it may be phishing.
    It's the official Sam's Club website...
    08-03-2016 09:55 PM
    Good deal, but they don't have the Tmobile version
    08-03-2016 10:00 PM
    Don't know what payment options are available, but it looks like Target maybe including a $100 gift card with Note7 preorders. (for non-sam's club members this may be the next best deal).
    08-03-2016 10:22 PM
    In the Sam's Club fine print it states "One gift card per line of service activated on installment." Does anyone know if that means you have to choose one of those installment plans? I prefer to do the 2 year contract and we already have Sprint. Thanks.
    08-03-2016 10:48 PM
    Sam's Club only has the Black and Silver edition... No Blue. Is that what everyone is seeing?
    That's all I see too. Target is the same way, only Black and Silver. Best Buy has all 3 colors, as does the carrier website (AT&T for me). I wanted Blue, so I'm having trouble deciding if I want the Blue more than $150 Gift Card. The AT&T bonuses intrigue me too, but if all things were equal, I'd take the Gift Card. Wish there was a way to see the phones in person, to decide if the color is a big enough deal. In the end, I think I'll go with the Sam's deal, but I can't decide between Black and Silver, since I was originally set on the Blue.
    08-04-2016 01:26 AM
    AT&T has a pretty good discount with a bogo, free gear s2, and free galaxy tab. But you have to be willing to sign up for a 2 year contract on each.
    08-04-2016 01:45 AM
    That's all I see too. Target is the same way, only Black and Silver. Best Buy has all 3 colors, as does the carrier website (AT&T for me). I wanted Blue, so I'm having trouble deciding if I want the Blue more than $150 Gift Card. The AT&T bonuses intrigue me too, but if all things were equal, I'd take the Gift Card. Wish there was a way to see the phones in person, to decide if the color is a big enough deal. In the end, I think I'll go with the Sam's deal, but I can't decide between Black and Silver, since I was originally set on the Blue.
    HA! same dilemma for me except I originally thought I wanted the silver. The blue one looks sleek. The more I look at them online the silver looks white. (in a sense). I know though I want give up that 150 dollar card though, too many accessories wanted, like wireless charger car charger that the 150 dollar card could be useful for.
    08-04-2016 04:52 AM
    As with a previous poster, I am a bit unsure about applying this promotion to a contract plan. I think it will work.
    In another thread I read that the contract price will be $299.

I "reserved" Silver, but I'd really like to decide once I see them in-person.
    I hope that doesn't affect this promotion. We'll see.

The OP link worked perfectly for me.
    08-04-2016 07:25 AM
    That's all I see too. Target is the same way, only Black and Silver.
    When I checked with Target stores I found that they all only have pre-orders for the silver (for the Verizon version). According to a Target person I spoke to it is because they are allotted a certain about of each color they can order, and they reached that limit. He said the same thing happened with the S7 phones when they were up for pre-order.

If anyone wants the silver Target is still a good option, but if you're seeking black you'll have to look elsewhere.

As with a previous poster, I am a bit unsure about applying this promotion to a contract plan. I think it will work.
    In another thread I read that the contract price will be $299.

I "reserved" Silver, but I'd really like to decide once I see them in-person.
    I hope that doesn't affect this promotion. We'll see.

The OP link worked perfectly for me.
    The contract price can vary depending on where you buy it from. Best Buy sells it for $349.99 with a two year contract while some of the other places (like Verizon themselves) sell it for $299.99 with a two year contract.
    08-04-2016 11:50 PM
    When I checked with Target stores I found that they all only have pre-orders for the silver (for the Verizon version). According to a Target person I spoke to it is because they are allotted a certain about of each color they can order, and they reached that limit. He said the same thing happened with the S7 phones when they were up for pre-order.

If anyone wants the silver Target is still a good option, but if you're seeking black you'll have to look elsewhere.

The contract price can vary depending on where you buy it from. Best Buy sells it for $349.99 with a two year contract while some of the other places (like Verizon themselves) sell it for $299.99 with a two year contract.
    Thanks for this.
    08-05-2016 09:59 AM
    Hi all. Went to Samsclub today to preorder phone. FYI the store told me it must be done online (after a store member on saturday told me preorder in store started today - monday the 8th) So I come home and go for preorder and it says I've been waitlisted.... Is "waitlist" the same as preordering? Something tells me-no. Would appreciate any thoughts you may have on this matter.
    Also, as an existing Sprint guy with an available 2 yr contract available, and NOT wanting to buy the phone outright, are there any better options for preorder out there right now?

BTW-- I'm coming from an Apple iPhone 6, back to the android fold...
    08-08-2016 11:38 AM
118 123 ...