View Poll Results: What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

139 54.51%
  • Silver

30 11.76%
  • Blue

86 33.73%
  • Gold (outside US)

0 0%
08-28-2016 11:51 PM
1,207 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Ordered Black version with Verizon Wireless and I'm planning on getting the 256memory card. Ordered today at 1pm est and gave me a 8/19 delivery date
    08-06-2016 04:02 PM
    Teasers
    Attached Thumbnails I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!-image1-1.jpg  
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-06-2016 04:09 PM
    :-)
    Attached Thumbnails I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!-image1.jpg  
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-06-2016 04:11 PM
    No blue?
    08-06-2016 04:19 PM
    I ordered the blue coral from Verizon. I plan on getting the SD card from the promo.
    08-06-2016 04:19 PM
    No they didn’t have any blue.! I was hoping they did because I ordered the blue.
    The black is stunning though.
    08-06-2016 04:30 PM
    No they didn’t have any blue.! I was hoping they did because I ordered the blue.
    The black is stunning though.
    Yeah the black looks amazing. I always get white phones figured I'd go left and get the blue/gold. Heard it looks silver when you tilt it.
    08-06-2016 04:36 PM

Can't wait for mine
    Hoggles, skatergirl and Kalkarni00 like this.
    08-06-2016 04:39 PM
    I went with silver, but I saw the black one and I'm wondering if I made a mistake. That black looks really good
    08-06-2016 05:36 PM
    I had such a hard time deciding on color. I told myself I wasn't going to get black because i'm sick of black phones. But then I saw it unveiled and absolutely love the look of it. When the S7 Edge came out, I told myself I was for sure getting the silver Note when it's unveiled. But then 5 people in my family and 3 coworkers all got silver S7 Edge devices, so I decided I wanted something different from what they all had. I've always told myself i'd get blue if it's an option on the phone I want, and then I saw this blue and wondered if it was too light. Seeing it on youtube reviews and at the keynote, I had to go with that.

I hope I don't regret it, but I think I just need something different. So I went with the most polarizing option.
    Hoggles and njshoremom4gurlz like this.
    08-06-2016 05:56 PM
    The rep at Best Buy told me they are not shipping early. Poooooooo
    Yeah, if recall Best Buy didn't release until maybe the day before release day of the S7's. After all the carriers had shipped out early. Tmo being the first.

Maybe it's different in stores, but obviously Sammy doesn't mind if carriers release early. Tmo has done it many times the last few years especially.
    08-06-2016 06:49 PM
    I should add though (correct me if wrong)... but even though Tmo and other carriers release pre-orders early... I don't think they actually sold any in store, until release day.

So made the rules Sammy puts on retailers is that preorders can go out early if they want... as a thank you of sorts.... but in store sales are strict on release day.

Just a possibility
    08-06-2016 06:52 PM
    I should add though (correct me if wrong)... but even though Tmo and other carriers release pre-orders early... I don't think they actually sold any in store, until release day.

So made the rules Sammy puts on retailers is that preorders can go out early if they want... as a thank you of sorts.... but in store sales are strict on release day.

Just a possibility
    I think that's silly though. How does that hurt Samsung if a store sells it a few days early?
    08-06-2016 07:14 PM
    Teasers
    Man I can't wait for mine to come it.
    08-06-2016 07:22 PM
    I think that's silly though. How does that hurt Samsung if a store sells it a few days early?
    Only thing I could see why they wouldn't want to release it early in stores....is that it would essentially make preorders useless. Ya know. Makes a little bit of sense.

I guess the bottom line is if you're going to preorder, there might not be any need to do it at a retail shop like Best Buy.
    08-06-2016 07:35 PM
    Unless of course you want to guarantee they have one for you on release day type thing.
    08-06-2016 07:39 PM
    Verizon Coral Blue thru Samsung.com

The world is full of silver and black phones........ but there is only one coral blue!!!!
    08-06-2016 09:11 PM
    It may not hurt Samsung but street date contracts are in place to provide equal opportunity across all retail partners and also for consistency. If a retailer breaks street, they could be fined by the manufacturer or even lose their ability to sell items in the future. It's a big risk for the retailer.

The street date also allows time for distribution from manufacturer to the retailer. It's highly unlikely that any Best Buy store is sitting on sellable N7's right now. Some of the stores may not get their stock until the night before launch or even the morning of launch. The Best Buy I preordered my LG G4 from last year didn't even have them at 10am on launch day. I had to go to another store. The original store didn't end up getting their shipment until about noon.
    08-07-2016 12:21 AM
    Yall going back and forth to much on shipping..Its like this we going to see people with the phone early..If you get one early be glad and happy you got it
    Kalkarni00 and ladyc0524 like this.
    08-07-2016 12:25 AM
    I am in Australia and there is no coral blue (only black, gold, silver). I was going to get silver, but based on the online previews, I have gone with black. Coming back to Android after being on iOS for a few years. I am gifting my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus to my sister.

In Australia, the outright price is $1349 AUD and we only get the 256GB memory card to choose from (I never buy on contract). I am also thinking of grabbing a Gear Fit 2 and getting rid of my FitBit Charge HR.
    08-07-2016 12:26 AM
    Go to samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer.
    08-07-2016 05:09 AM
    I logged into "My AT&T" and paid off the remainder of my Note 5 "AT&T Next Deal" so I'd be free to Pre-order the Note 7 when I was ready. I had a 5GB per month Plan, of which I was lucky if I was using 2GB and carrying over the rest. A couple of nights later, I logged in again to Pre-Order a Black Note 7 - I chose the 256 Memory Card as my gift option and hit "Next" and up pops my new 15GB monthly plan with NO option to change backwards!!! I promptly hit the "Logout" button. I am waiting now until the 19th and going to my local AT&T Store - I will probably just buy the damned phone outright and put my SIM in it. Screw them! (More like they got me again but I hate to admit it)
    skatergirl likes this.
    08-07-2016 10:07 AM
    Ordered the Blue Coral for my youngest sister (being that I already have my gorgeous silver s7edge - she will be coming from an iPhone 5S and wants a Samsung as her next phone).

AT&T Variant, is preparing to ship at the moment with expected ship date showing as August 17-18. She is currently on vacation in Europe with my dad and the phone will be coming before she arrives back home so I get to play with it a bit before she gets her hands on it. Excited for her since it's gonna be an entirely different phone compared to the iPhone.
    08-07-2016 10:39 AM
    Wow iphone 5s to note 7 that's is quite the jump. She will LOVE it as long as she likes the bigger screens.
    08-07-2016 10:40 AM
    I logged into "My AT&T" and paid off the remainder of my Note 5 "AT&T Next Deal" so I'd be free to Pre-order the Note 7 when I was ready. I had a 5GB per month Plan, of which I was lucky if I was using 2GB and carrying over the rest. A couple of nights later, I logged in again to Pre-Order a Black Note 7 - I chose the 256 Memory Card as my gift option and hit "Next" and up pops my new 15GB monthly plan with NO option to change backwards!!! I promptly hit the "Logout" button. I am waiting now until the 19th and going to my local AT&T Store - I will probably just buy the damned phone outright and put my SIM in it. Screw them! (More like they got me again but I hate to admit it)
    You did it!! Good for you.
    08-07-2016 11:46 AM
1,207 ... 1011121314 ...