View Poll Results: What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

139 54.51%
  • Silver

30 11.76%
  • Blue

86 33.73%
  • Gold (outside US)

0 0%
08-28-2016 11:51 PM
1,207 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    My local Best Buy opened pre-orders on Aug 4th and I was the 2nd in line to place my order for the Black Onyx. I called them today along with 2 other Best Buys and they all stated that a pre-order doesn't guarantee me having a phone on launch day. It only guarantees that I'll get one!? I asked them what the point was to pre-order through them and they couldn't say anything. If I don't have mines by the 19th, I'm going to cancel and just take my upgrade to AT&T directly and pick one up! I didn't even receive my S7E pre-order on launch day. I got it a week and a half later...
    I don't bother with best buy and them!
    08-09-2016 08:45 PM
    Yeah I'm really tempted to cancel my pre-order with them and just order online through AT&T. I just really wanted one of the free gifts that are being offered with a pre-order. LOL.
    08-09-2016 09:00 PM
    Is it just me or is time dragging by and we still have over a week and half to go til we get these bad boys ! Had to run to a BB to play around on it to get a quick fix.
    lsmith9523 likes this.
    08-09-2016 09:01 PM
    My local Best Buy opened pre-orders on Aug 4th and I was the 2nd in line to place my order for the Black Onyx. I called them today along with 2 other Best Buys and they all stated that a pre-order doesn't guarantee me having a phone on launch day. It only guarantees that I'll get one!? I asked them what the point was to pre-order through them and they couldn't say anything. If I don't have mines by the 19th, I'm going to cancel and just take my upgrade to AT&T directly and pick one up! I didn't even receive my S7E pre-order on launch day. I got it a week and a half later...
    That's pretty typical of Best Buy and here's why: I was first to preorder the LG G4 at my closest Best Buy. Got told the same thing. Walked in at store open on launch day and they hadn't even received their shipment from UPS. I called another Best Buy, luckily they had extras so I went there. About 12pm I got a call from my preorder Best Buy that their shipment arrived.

At the store level they have zero control of how many will arrive or if they even arrive on launch day.

Now obviously this isn't every store but just an example that it happens.

The employees there are just covering their butt.
    08-09-2016 09:02 PM
    Yeah I'm really tempted to cancel my pre-order with them and just order online through AT&T. I just really wanted one of the free gifts that are being offered with a pre-order. LOL.
    The way I see it, they are at the bottom of the food chain...Samsung>>>Verizon, AT&T>>>best buy
    08-09-2016 09:03 PM
    The way I see it, they are at the bottom of the food chain...Samsung>>>Verizon, AT&T>>>best buy
    Best Buy clearly has a reputation issue that you'd think they'd be working on.
    08-09-2016 09:04 PM
    Is it just me or is time dragging by and we still have over a week and half to go til we get these bad boys ! Had to run to a BB to play around on it to get a quick fix.
    I would think tmobile would start sending their orders out soon like they have in the past but they have not yet.
    08-09-2016 09:05 PM
    This will be my first and last time doing this definitely lol
    08-09-2016 09:06 PM
    That's pretty typical of Best Buy and here's why: I was first to preorder the LG G4 at my closest Best Buy. Got told the same thing. Walked in at store open on launch day and they hadn't even received their shipment from UPS. I called another Best Buy, luckily they had extras so I went there. About 12pm I got a call from my preorder Best Buy that their shipment arrived.

At the store level they have zero control of how many will arrive or if they even arrive on launch day.

Unbelievable
    08-09-2016 09:07 PM
    What will be the first thing that we need to look for to find out our phones has been shipped? A text, email, our credit card has been charged??

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-09-2016 09:11 PM
    What will be the first thing that we need to look for to find out our phones has been shipped? A text, email, our credit card has been charged??

For tmobile text, email, and card charged when it ships. Might also want to check your account online too.
    08-09-2016 09:14 PM
    Yes. I said sales tax.
    08-09-2016 09:16 PM
    Sprint charged my card the day I ordered.
    08-09-2016 09:17 PM

I'll probably get a UPS notification before a get a notification from T-Mobile.
    08-09-2016 09:18 PM

That's horrible, IMHO. We customers pre-order for a reason. I was told today that the Samsung area in the store had been removed. It was there the day I pre-ordered. Maybe from getting a bad rep from not delivering on their end?

IKR?? I don't get why they offer pre-orders when they have no control over their incoming inventory..

This will be my first and last time doing this definitely lol
    Yes, agreed. No more Best Buy for me LOL!
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-09-2016 09:30 PM
    Before I got my S7E my bank charged my card that's how I knew I was getting it real soon. Hope its the same way this time around. I think it was before I noticed a T-Mo text or email.

Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-09-2016 09:32 PM
    If you are doing monthly plan and you were charged just sales tax, I would start with my bank account or credit card
    08-09-2016 09:38 PM
    That's horrible, IMHO. We customers pre-order for a reason. I was told today that the Samsung area in the store had been removed. It was there the day I pre-ordered. Maybe from getting a bad rep from not delivering on their end?

IKR?? I don't get why they offer pre-orders when they have no control over their incoming inventory..

Yes, agreed. No more Best Buy for me LOL!
    Verizon..best buy..all of them lol
    08-09-2016 09:39 PM
    That's pretty much why I do the preorder process...and I sometimes get impatient
    08-09-2016 11:01 PM
    That's pretty much why I do the preorder process...and I sometimes get impatient
    Yes, the free gifts are always a plus to me! I get impatient too. Especially once the pre-order horror stories come rolling in! Lol
    08-09-2016 11:10 PM
    Yes, the free gifts are always a plus to me! I get impatient too. Especially once the pre-order horror stories come rolling in! Lol
    Haven't had any horror stories yet (knock on wood). All my preorders have come early (so far).
    08-09-2016 11:58 PM

Me too................
    08-10-2016 05:27 AM
    This is my first time ever pre ordering so hopefully it is a good experience
    08-10-2016 05:28 AM
    That's because Sprint is broke and no one will give them credit.
    08-10-2016 06:13 AM
    That's because Sprint is broke and no one will give them credit.
    Does anyone know when the new VR comes out? Is it the 19th as well.
    08-10-2016 06:19 AM
1,207 ... 2122232425 ...