I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

...As for the promotion, I believe you have to wait until you get your phone with your receipt to redeem the offer.

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer/

Thanks for the link! I wondered how that was going to work.

As for me...Black Onyx, VZW. I also ordered one micro/USB C adapter...I like that theirs has a lanyard. Will use that one in the car, the one that comes with it in the house and will buy a couple of cheapie from Amazon for boyfriend's and to have on hand. What shipping method are you all choosing? I stuck with the default 2-day since all said estimated delivery by 8/19. My choice of accessory will be the memory card.

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I ordered online with Sprint about 10 minutes ago. Coral blue/blue coral for me. If I start to hate the color I will cover it with a case. I think I will go with the gf2. Still have my 128gb card that is more than enough for me

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site

I just called T Mobile to order, and the rep told me the entire system was down! Waiting for a call back when the system is back up.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

I just called T Mobile to order, and the rep told me the entire system was down! Waiting for a call back when the system is back up.

My buddy has been on hold for an hour and just got them on the phone (T-Mobile). They too said their system is overloaded and to use the website if he can. Otherwise, call back in the AM

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the link! I wondered how that was going to work.

As for me...Black Onyx, VZW. I also ordered one micro/USB C adapter...I like that theirs has a lanyard. Will use that one in the car, the one that comes with it in the house and will buy a couple of cheapie from Amazon for boyfriend's and to have on hand. What shipping method are you all choosing? I stuck with the default 2-day since all said estimated delivery by 8/19. My choice of accessory will be the memory card.

T-Mobile gives free overnight shipping so that's our default.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

I ordered mine around 4am ET this morning by calling T-Mobile. I ordered the black one for my husband (Jump 1) and the blue one for myself (JOD). However, I am disappointed that there was no gold option. Oh well.

The rep said we should get them on release day! I'm stoked! Now, I'm off to purchase a few cases!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine around 4am ET this morning by calling T-Mobile. I ordered the black one for my husband (Jump 1) and the blue one for myself (JOD). However, I am disappointed that there was no gold option. Oh well.

The rep said we should get them on release day! I'm stoked! Now, I'm off to purchase a few cases!

Gold didn't come to the US.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok Order complete. I'm getting the tmobile coral blue. I'm glad we don't have to pick the promotion right away. I'm torn between the fit 2 and the memory card. I never fill my phone up as I store the pics on my computer. I have a huge computer so no need for the card really. I don't know yet. We shall see.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Verizon's website last night was a mess. Chat was almost unusable but because I am not in the Eastern time zone I was able to finalize everything over the phone.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Still waiting on Sprint to open it up

Ordered just now.
Silver... HD card (or gear fit) will not come with, need to register once phone is received according to sprint rep. Will ship by the 17th.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Ordered blue coral AT&T at 12:30 a.m. :D Says it will ship 8/17 - 8/18. Cannot WAIT!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Verizon's website last night was a mess. Chat was almost unusable but because I am not in the Eastern time zone I was able to finalize everything over the phone.

What would EST have to do with anything?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

Tried to order last night around 12:30 a.m. but Verizons website was a total mess so i ordered this morning at 5 a.m. Blue. Says ship by 8/19.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site

AT&T website was a mess too. I started trying to order at midnight and finally after about 30 minutes or so I got the order processed. Their website was DOG slow and took me several tries to get through.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

Just ordered mine through sprint, black onyx, not sure if I want the card or watch yet though.

Cmikos

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Pre order questions

I have never pre ordered a phone. How does the delivery usually work? I am on Sprint.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site

Just Pre ordered with Sprint.. Black Onyx.
I think I'm getting the Fit 2 since the phone is 64 gig and I have already a 64 gig card.. I'll never use that much storage space! haha!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: Pre order questions

I have never pre ordered a phone. How does the delivery usually work? I am on Sprint.

Posted via the Android Central App

The phone will be delivered on release day unless you're on of the lucky ones that get theirs early.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy