View Poll Results: What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

139 54.51%
  • Silver

30 11.76%
  • Blue

86 33.73%
  • Gold (outside US)

0 0%
08-28-2016 11:51 PM
1,207 ... 34567 ...
tools
    [snip]...I would have rather waited for an unlocked version (IF they bring one out, IF it's in that color...)[/snip]
    I bought the Samsung Galaxy S7 unlocked when it was released and frankly regret the decision. One, Verizon wifi calling doesn't work at all on the unlocked version. But more important...the unlocked phone is STILL on the security update from May!!! I'm seeing NO support for the unlocked version. Verizon has toned down their bloatware a LOT since my last Android relationship with them (a couple of years ago) and with package disabler pro and now a phone that will have 64 gigs of space, I can live with it. The wifi calling and support are more important to me now.

ETA: And while I'm kinda hijacking this thread, let me also add that my Best Buy did NOT have the Note 7 on display this morning. They said "maybe tomorrow or the next day". There is clearly space on the counter for them to be set up but they simply had not gotten delivery of them yet.

Now back to the thread topic...since a poll was added...I went with the black but you all have me 2nd guessing the blue. Having said that, I do plan to use a case and black goes with a lot of different cases. Also I guess if I really got desperate I could try a decal/skin. For those of you ordering blue, I'm wondering if you plan to go nekkid.
    08-03-2016 01:02 PM
    pre-ordered mine in coral blue from AT&T this morning.
    08-03-2016 01:12 PM
    I'm officially in with the Blue Coral

I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!-xlmjwp.jpg
    08-03-2016 01:41 PM
    I ordered the Verizon Blue one and got the SD card.

I was having a little trouble trying to order it through Verizons website... so I ordered it straight from Samsung.
    08-03-2016 02:02 PM
    Pre-ordered from BB
    Coral Bue w/ SD card
    08-03-2016 02:09 PM
    Thinking the official blue case from Samsung. Drawing a blank on the name at the moment.
    08-03-2016 02:15 PM
    Hmmm...what do you mean by messing with the USB connection?
    Previous Verizon phones I've had, have all had this issue with the USB connection when it goes into something like a computer because of "installer" mode. This was even present on the LG V10 I own, until Marshmallow, where it had a more Marshmallow-ish interface when the USB is connected. Also, on that phone, you could default connections to MTP.

This is a big issue with Android Auto, and one of the more persistent ones I had with the Galaxy S5 (though USB Debugging mode mitigated it). I've read that people have had issue with the "S7 Generation" of Samsung phones.
    08-03-2016 02:24 PM
    I bought the Samsung Galaxy S7 unlocked when it was released and frankly regret the decision. One, Verizon wifi calling doesn't work at all on the unlocked version. But more important...the unlocked phone is STILL on the security update from May!!! I'm seeing NO support for the unlocked version. Verizon has toned down their bloatware a LOT since my last Android relationship with them (a couple of years ago) and with package disabler pro and now a phone that will have 64 gigs of space, I can live with it. The wifi calling and support are more important to me now.

ETA: And while I'm kinda hijacking this thread, let me also add that my Best Buy did NOT have the Note 7 on display this morning. They said "maybe tomorrow or the next day". There is clearly space on the counter for them to be set up but they simply had not gotten delivery of them yet.

Now back to the thread topic...since a poll was added...I went with the black but you all have me 2nd guessing the blue. Having said that, I do plan to use a case and black goes with a lot of different cases. Also I guess if I really got desperate I could try a decal/skin. For those of you ordering blue, I'm wondering if you plan to go nekkid.
    The Wifi-Calling is one thing that tempers the decision for me.

I'm going "quasi-nekkid". I'm going to be using Spigen clear-back cases mostly with this phone.
    08-03-2016 02:25 PM
    Ordered the Black one at lunch today, through Verizon. I think i will get the SD card
    08-03-2016 02:32 PM
    Sell the card to help offset the insane price of the phone
    Yes, $100 off price would be best gift of all!
    08-03-2016 02:48 PM
    I pre-ordered the blue one from Best Buy this morning (AT&T). Didn't see anything about an SD card though. Might have to get one if the price is right; otherwise will just pop the 32 gig one from my old Note 3 into it. My Note 3 is sooooo sluggish! Can't wait for a faster phone.
    08-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Got mine last night (JOD needed to call in ). Blue, of course. Still on the fence on what to choose, though. I already have 1.5 years left of Netflix from the Note 5 and S7E promos haha, and I really don't see how I'd really use the Fit 2 (having a Moto360 already) or the SD Card (having a 128GB that goes largely unused).
    08-03-2016 03:18 PM
    Order with tmobile 11 last night.

Are you? Sound off below!

[LIST][*]Color? Blue[*]Carrier? Tmobile[*]If you get a free gift .. What're you going with? (Netflix,Watch, SD card?) SD card
    SpookDroid likes this.
    08-03-2016 03:46 PM
    Previous Verizon phones I've had, have all had this issue with the USB connection when it goes into something like a computer because of "installer" mode. This was even present on the LG V10 I own, until Marshmallow, where it had a more Marshmallow-ish interface when the USB is connected. Also, on that phone, you could default connections to MTP.

This is a big issue with Android Auto, and one of the more persistent ones I had with the Galaxy S5 (though USB Debugging mode mitigated it). I've read that people have had issue with the "S7 Generation" of Samsung phones.
    Oh yeah, I had a similar issue with the Note 4 but it was correctable after a few attempts of connecting.
    08-03-2016 04:02 PM
    Probably on board for the blue....are the edges of the blue coral goldish?
    08-03-2016 04:08 PM
    Probably on board for the blue....are the edges of the blue coral goldish?
    Looks like Rose Gold to me.
    08-03-2016 04:20 PM
    Black. Verizon. Overnight shipping in hopes it comes early
    08-03-2016 04:53 PM
    I have been trying to order one all day through Verizon, but every time I get to my cart and go to confirm everything it just sits and loads and loads and loads. First I thought it was because of work computers, but now doing the same thing at home. Anyone else having similar issues with Verizon site?
    08-03-2016 05:22 PM
    I have been trying to order one all day through Verizon, but every time I get to my cart and go to confirm everything it just sits and loads and loads and loads. First I thought it was because of work computers, but now doing the same thing at home. Anyone else having similar issues with Verizon site?
    Just call them. You might be on hold, but at least they have access to a different system.
    08-03-2016 05:44 PM
    Just did the pre order for the black one. With the promo, just going to wait to fill it out? It's asking for the imei, which I don't have yet.
    08-03-2016 05:47 PM
    Just did the pre order for the black one. With the promo, just going to wait to fill it out? It's asking for the imei, which I don't have yet.
    Gives you time to think about what to get hehe. Still undecided here. 1 year of Netflix (TMo) is nice, but it's not as 'much' compared to the Fit or the SD Card... but would I use it? :S decisions, decisions. If only the Fit would support offline Spotify/Play Music, THEN I'd be sold
    08-03-2016 06:13 PM
    Finally got it ordered. What a pain in the butt.

Coral Blue, overnight shipping. Can't wait!

I believe also I will be redeeming the free SD card. I have no use for the watch and I need tons of storage.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    08-03-2016 06:38 PM
    The Wifi-Calling is one thing that tempers the decision for me.

I'm going "quasi-nekkid". I'm going to be using Spigen clear-back cases mostly with this phone.
    It's hard to let that feature go. It totally bailed me out countless times in the past.
    08-03-2016 06:52 PM
    Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature
    08-03-2016 06:53 PM
    Haven't done it yet, but it would be

Black Onyx (The Silver is nice as heck, but Black is sexy)
    Sprint
    And of course, the memory card!

That Blue is just absolutely hideous. It looks like an Easter Blue. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the color Blue...just not that one lol.
    08-03-2016 07:07 PM
1,207 ... 34567 ...