View Poll Results: What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

139 54.51%
  • Silver

30 11.76%
  • Blue

86 33.73%
  • Gold (outside US)

0 0%
08-28-2016 11:51 PM
1,207 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Haven't done it yet, but it would be

Black Onyx (The Silver is nice as heck, but Black is sexy)
    Sprint
    And of course, the memory card!

That Blue is just absolutely hideous. It looks like an Easter Blue. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the color Blue...just not that one lol.
    Same here, but I'm especially a sucker for lighter shades of blue for some reason.

I feel sorry for Silver, it has zero votes right now.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-03-2016 07:10 PM
    Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature
    08-03-2016 07:11 PM
    Same here, but I'm especially a sucker for lighter shades of blue for some reason.

I feel sorry for Silver, it has zero votes right now.
    I have a color blocked shirt actually with three lighter shades of blue that's really dope, actually lol. I Should post a pic in it lol.

And I can't believe no one is getting the silver. It's sooooooooooooo nice. lol
    08-03-2016 07:26 PM
    Apparently it is "gold" (as per rep in Samsung store) but we both agreed that it looks like rose gold.

I also saw this case Galaxy Note 7 Case Crystal Hybrid - Spigen (with kick stand); anyone foresee any issues with this case. On the fence with this one and a samsung clear view.
    08-03-2016 08:09 PM
    I have a color blocked shirt actually with three lighter shades of blue that's really dope, actually lol. I Should post a pic in it lol.

And I can't believe no one is getting the silver. It's sooooooooooooo nice. lol
    At first I was all over the Silver then saw the Black where I've been undecided the last couple of weeks.

I've finally choose Silver only because I'm planning on slapping a carbon fiber skin on it. The silver sides will be a nice contrast with the skin versus having the black sides also.

The skin will give me a better grip on the phone and it'll hide all the fingerprints on the back of the phone !!!
    08-03-2016 08:17 PM
    Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature
    I agree. I handled a few of these at the local Best Buy and I had a hard time differentiating it from the S7 Edge in look and feel; the Onyx Black is definitely a better take on the color on the Note, if only because of the side metal being black.

To the point I'd even say... if you don't really use the S Pen, I'd get the S7 Edge (Unlocked). And if you want to spend Note 7 dollars, get the Olympics version (which is also US unlocked).
    08-03-2016 08:39 PM
    I agree. I handled a few of these at the local Best Buy and I had a hard time differentiating it from the S7 Edge in look and feel; the Onyx Black is definitely a better take on the color on the Note, if only because of the side metal being black.

To the point I'd even say... if you don't really use the S Pen, I'd get the S7 Edge (Unlocked). And if you want to spend Note 7 dollars, get the Olympics version (which is also US unlocked).
    But the Edge doesn't have the bigger GB's.
    08-03-2016 08:47 PM
    FYI: pre-order spigen case and they throw in a free USB-C Connector to USB 3.0 Cable. Happy shopping
    08-03-2016 08:51 PM
    FYI: pre-order spigen case and they throw in a free USB-C Connector to USB 3.0 Cable. Happy shopping
    Where? I ordered 2 from Amazon.ca last week with their 50% off promo but looking at another.
    08-03-2016 09:07 PM
    Black and 256gb card. Ordered directly from Samsung because ATT isn't giving away the SD card.

1:47am EST here, when order was placed.

Samsung just now sent an email stating the SD card was on backorder. I'd better get my card 😤
    08-03-2016 09:14 PM
    It says it Left Ft. Worth Texas today at 5pm. Wow was not supposed to roll out until 8/20

I am a HAPPY CAMPER
    08-03-2016 09:23 PM
    Black and Gear Fit 2 on Sprint - I got the sandisk 200gb microsd for $59 on prime day. Does anyone know if we can expect to have our phones delivered on the official release day? I typically buy my phones in store, not so much with online preorders. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-03-2016 09:47 PM
    Black and 256gb card. Ordered directly from Samsung because ATT isn't giving away the SD card.

1:47am EST here, when order was placed.

Samsung just now sent an email stating the SD card was on backorder. I'd better get my card
    Seems like Samsung always has issues with backordering supplies.
    08-03-2016 09:56 PM
    There is no option, It's on a samsung promotion page people who bought have to fill out tomorrow i think it opens up.
    promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer

you will need the imei of the phone, so we have to wait until we have the phones in hand to get that done.
    08-03-2016 10:03 PM
    I tried ordering right after midnight, (9PM for me) but it never showed on the Verizon Business website. It was live on the commercial side though.

At 5AM this morning, it was there, but had OUT OF STOCK on it and no way to pre order.

I tried calling and the rep had me on the phone for 45 minutes and he could not get it ordered.

I tried a different browser, and unbelievably it was available for pre order! Strangest thing ever. To confirm I used my normal browser and it said out of stock. Returned to another browser, and it was available for pre order! I cant figure this one out.

I ordered a blue version, wanted something different than the usual Verizon Black or White phones.

When I get the phone, I will order the SD card....

promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer
    08-03-2016 10:13 PM
    Does it give you a delivery date?
    08-03-2016 10:15 PM
    Am always one hoping they F up and send me my phone early
    08-03-2016 10:15 PM
    Carrier? Are you sure it isn't the trade in box?
    08-03-2016 10:17 PM
    I should have ordered direct from samsung.
    SammyOnMyMind likes this.
    08-03-2016 10:19 PM
    What carrier?
    08-03-2016 10:22 PM
    For those who want/ordered the blue model. Go see it in person first. I will set on it until I saw it in person. Huge fingerprint magnet, the gold looks out of place and the blue is too much like a Easter color.
    08-03-2016 10:24 PM
    Blue, preordered this AM, got the Gear S2 Watch and I am with AT&T
    08-03-2016 10:26 PM
    For those who want/ordered the blue model. Go see it in person first. I will set on it until I saw it in person. Huge fingerprint magnet, the gold looks out of place and the blue is too much like a Easter color.
    Nothing a case and a microfiber cloth can't fix....
    Dr Claw and dcooper830 like this.
    08-03-2016 10:29 PM
    We need details man!!!!!!😁
    08-03-2016 10:35 PM
    Verizon , delivery by 8-19
    08-03-2016 10:40 PM
1,207 ... 45678 ...