I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Just did the pre order for the black one. With the promo, just going to wait to fill it out? It's asking for the imei, which I don't have yet.

Gives you time to think about what to get hehe. Still undecided here. 1 year of Netflix (TMo) is nice, but it's not as 'much' compared to the Fit or the SD Card... but would I use it? :S decisions, decisions. If only the Fit would support offline Spotify/Play Music, THEN I'd be sold :(

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Finally got it ordered. What a pain in the butt.

Coral Blue, overnight shipping. Can't wait!

I believe also I will be redeeming the free SD card. I have no use for the watch and I need tons of storage.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Haven't done it yet, but it would be

Black Onyx (The Silver is nice as heck, but Black is sexy)
Sprint
And of course, the memory card!

That Blue is just absolutely hideous. It looks like an Easter Blue. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the color Blue...just not that one lol.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Haven't done it yet, but it would be

Black Onyx (The Silver is nice as heck, but Black is sexy)
Sprint
And of course, the memory card!

That Blue is just absolutely hideous. It looks like an Easter Blue. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the color Blue...just not that one lol.

Same here, but I'm especially a sucker for lighter shades of blue for some reason.

I feel sorry for Silver, it has zero votes right now. :D

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Best buy in Brooklyn has all the colors (demos) coral blue is nice by Onyx black Takes the Cake. Reminds me of a space grey iphone.. concerning features the funny thing is it's true what everybody says that's basically it's a S7 edge with a bigger screen LOL. Looks wise is this phones major feature

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

Same here, but I'm especially a sucker for lighter shades of blue for some reason.

I feel sorry for Silver, it has zero votes right now. :D

I have a color blocked shirt actually with three lighter shades of blue that's really dope, actually lol. I Should post a pic in it lol.

And I can't believe no one is getting the silver. It's sooooooooooooo nice. lol

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Apparently it is "gold" (as per rep in Samsung store) but we both agreed that it looks like rose gold.

I also saw this case Galaxy Note 7 Case Crystal Hybrid - Spigen (with kick stand); anyone foresee any issues with this case. On the fence with this one and a samsung clear view.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

I have a color blocked shirt actually with three lighter shades of blue that's really dope, actually lol. I Should post a pic in it lol.

And I can't believe no one is getting the silver. It's sooooooooooooo nice. lol
At first I was all over the Silver then saw the Black where I've been undecided the last couple of weeks.

I've finally choose Silver only because I'm planning on slapping a carbon fiber skin on it. The silver sides will be a nice contrast with the skin versus having the black sides also.

The skin will give me a better grip on the phone and it'll hide all the fingerprints on the back of the phone !!!

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

I agree. I handled a few of these at the local Best Buy and I had a hard time differentiating it from the S7 Edge in look and feel; the Onyx Black is definitely a better take on the color on the Note, if only because of the side metal being black.

To the point I'd even say... if you don't really use the S Pen, I'd get the S7 Edge (Unlocked). And if you want to spend Note 7 dollars, get the Olympics version (which is also US unlocked).

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I handled a few of these at the local Best Buy and I had a hard time differentiating it from the S7 Edge in look and feel; the Onyx Black is definitely a better take on the color on the Note, if only because of the side metal being black.

To the point I'd even say... if you don't really use the S Pen, I'd get the S7 Edge (Unlocked). And if you want to spend Note 7 dollars, get the Olympics version (which is also US unlocked).

But the Edge doesn't have the bigger GB's.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Black and 256gb card. Ordered directly from Samsung because ATT isn't giving away the SD card.

1:47am EST here, when order was placed.

Samsung just now sent an email stating the SD card was on backorder. I'd better get my card 😤

David Stopper

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Wow I aleeady recived a tracking number for my Pre-Ordered Note 7

It says it Left Ft. Worth Texas today at 5pm. Wow was not supposed to roll out until 8/20

I am a HAPPY CAMPER:):):)

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Black and Gear Fit 2 on Sprint - I got the sandisk 200gb microsd for $59 on prime day. Does anyone know if we can expect to have our phones delivered on the official release day? I typically buy my phones in store, not so much with online preorders. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

There is no option, It's on a samsung promotion page people who bought have to fill out tomorrow i think it opens up.

promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer

you will need the imei of the phone, so we have to wait until we have the phones in hand to get that done.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried ordering right after midnight, (9PM for me) but it never showed on the Verizon Business website. It was live on the commercial side though.

At 5AM this morning, it was there, but had OUT OF STOCK on it and no way to pre order.

I tried calling and the rep had me on the phone for 45 minutes and he could not get it ordered.

I tried a different browser, and unbelievably it was available for pre order! Strangest thing ever. To confirm I used my normal browser and it said out of stock. Returned to another browser, and it was available for pre order! I cant figure this one out.

I ordered a blue version, wanted something different than the usual Verizon Black or White phones.

When I get the phone, I will order the SD card....

promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer