I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

seanmten

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
AT&T black preordered! With the message that it doesn't ship until 8/17 or 8/18 are we still expecting to see these on the Friday launch day? I've never preordered outside of a retail store.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
AT&T black preordered! With the message that it doesn't ship until 8/17 or 8/18 are we still expecting to see these on the Friday launch day? I've never preordered outside of a retail store.

Yes they usually try and get it on your doorstep on the day it launches,

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered a blue Note 7 for the wife on T-MO! She is ditching her IP6S+ because in her words "My iphone is boring as (4 letter word that begins with F and ends with K). Happy to be coming back to Android! All is well again,

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
Ordered black, wanted blue but couldn't say no to the stealth look of the black. T-Mobile, jump on demand. Not sure if I'm going to get fit2 or sd card. I actually just returned my fit2 this past Monday due to malfunctioning screen lol

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
At T-mobile cause I wasn't getting email from them i.e. EIP confirmation. They couldn't fix it so they called tech support. They said I won't get an email from them until the 12th when the phones start to ship. Hope it's sooner than the 12th

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Tmobile always beats Verizon with shipping.... Once i start seeing you Tmobile guys getting your shipping confirmations ill start getting mad! HAHA... Ill be checking my account 10x a day! :):p

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
At T-mobile cause I wasn't getting email from them i.e. EIP confirmation. They couldn't fix it so they called tech support. They said I won't get an email from them until the 12th when the phones start to ship. Hope it's sooner than the 12th

Weird... When I ordered mine yesterday from T-Mobile the rep said it would ship on the 12th and I asked are you sure ? I thought it was the 18th ? And he said let me double check, and then says my mistake it's the 18th but he was very sure it would ship on the 12th.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Weird... When I ordered mine yesterday from T-Mobile the rep said it would ship on the 12th and I asked are you sure ? I thought it was the 18th ? And he said let me double check, and then says my mistake it's the 18th but he was very sure it would ship on the 12th.

It may be some standard procedure that they have to say the 18th-19th due to "Official" launch date. However, I have always gotten my pre-order ahead of the "Official" day. I got the S7E 10 days prior and the Note 5, S6, S6E several days prior as well.

Lennatron

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I just went to the T-Mobile store and pre-ordered the Blue Coral Note 7. In March I pre-ordered the S7 edge and T-Mobile shipped days before the release date and before other carriers shipped their pre-orders.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Some of the ppl on here wanting an activation fee waived because you've been with a company for "x" amount of years? Get out of here. It's always a case by case basis. They are a for profit company.

But on another note, I'm ready to see these puppies start shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis