I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Thank you! Doesn't hurt to ask right? And props to you as well! I wish I could have waited to sell mine because I'm already missing the S Pen!

No not at all lol..in fact I got into this whole smart phone stuff by buying and selling mostly..i also ask a lot of questions to remove any type of issues.

Fobbers

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Im with Sprint
I am ordering the Silver because my 2 other previous Notes were either Black or Dark Blue.
I am going to get the watch and give it to my wife as I already own a Gear S2. Can't wait.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
[No movement yet on mine. I have Verizon. Just giving a update. I don't expect any movement until next week. I've been checking the t mobile forum just in case any of those guys have movement. But none.... I'm very impatient haha ;)

hblaze

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Not thrilled with the choices from AT&T. $695 off for a second one would be great if my husband was interested. He doesn't want a Note. And also not sure if that has to be a new line? I already have the Gear S2 Wifi, and don't want a watch w/ a contract. So probably I would take the tablet for .99. Does anyone know if I get the phone through Best Buy if I get the choice of the Fit 2 or 256 gb Micro SD? Or do I still have to go with AT&T's options?
You've probably find your answer by now... But at Best Buy, you get the choice between microSD and the Gear Fit.

I went with Best Buy because I wasn't thrilled with AT&T's offer either.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Someone on t mobile forum stated that they could be delayed due to demand. Verizon's website still says delivery by 8-19. Hopefully that doesn't change. I honestly thought it would be delayed but praying it's not.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Someone on t mobile forum stated that they could be delayed due to demand. Verizon's website still says delivery by 8-19. Hopefully that doesn't change. I honestly thought it would be delayed but praying it's not.

I wouldn't worry too much. People are just too expecting on the early deliveries that they're calling things a delay that aren't a delay :p.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I sure hope it's not delayed. The purpose of pre-ordering I thought was to ensure you got one "on time"

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The sad thing is that the phones are just sitting in the warehouse and ready to be shipped. They could ship them out today but won't.
It sucks that T-Mobile will always ship at least 5 days before Verizon does.:'(

You will see T Mobile Note 7's shipping by the end of this week.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
The sad thing is that the phones are just sitting in the warehouse and ready to be shipped. They could ship them out today but won't.
It sucks that T-Mobile will always ship at least 5 days before Verizon does.:'(

You will see T Mobile Note 7's shipping by the end of this week.

I know they just sit there! They like to make us suffer! :)

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Dates are starting to change! Previous range was 8/18-19.
m5pwOpQ.png