I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

turbomach5

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Coral Blue. It looks good and a change for me from white or black phones. And I ordered on the 3rd at probably noon central...
AT&T
Probably getting the Gear Fit2

Now, to decide between 2 Spigen cases...

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Very nice and you will still get on launch day?

Thank you.

And I should. I've never had a problem picking up a phone from best buy on launch day.

But the only thing is that I don't recall ever being sent an email to come in early to pick it up either.

So that's the trade off for me (I KNOW I won't get it early). :(

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Coral Blue. It looks good and a change for me from white or black phones. And I ordered on the 3rd at probably noon central...
AT&T
Probably getting the Gear Fit2

Now, to decide between 2 Spigen cases...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5310426

Galaxy Note 7 Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 7

I bought this Spigen Crystal Clear Case for $11.99. Not heavy duty but good enough for my precious on arrival. And when I do use a case I still want to be able to see the color.

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Mine says the exact same. Processing check back later. Estimated ship date 8/19.
I have Verizon ordered at 6 a.m on Aug 3.

Status Delivered By Date Tracking Number Courier Return Tracking Number Return Label Reprint
Awaiting Inventory 08/19/2016 N/A N/A N/A N/A

And checking another order status page gives me this:

Order Status
Order Date 08/06/2016
Order Number MB6333XXXXX
Order Status PRE

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5310512

Galaxy Note 7 Case, Spigen® [Ultra Hybrid] AIR CUSHION [Crystal Clear] Clear back panel + TPU bumper for Samsung Galaxy Note 7

I bought this Spigen Crystal Clear Case for $11.99. Not heavy duty but good enough for my precious on arrival. And when I do use a case I still want to be able to see the color.
I wonder how that one will do.. The last Spigen clear I bought turned very yellow, very quickly.

chig

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
For some reason, I'm unable to see the attached pictures everyone's attaching, do I need to do something to be able to see the pictures???

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
If I was in charge of pre ordered phones I'd ship them to customers within a week. 2 weeks is too long to wait lolololol
My Verizon order is still processing.

kh965

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 3rd around 9:00 am EST - Sprint. Decided to go with the Black, and I will probably get the 256GB card.

Trying to stop myself from compulsively checking for any updated shipping info. :D

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine on T-mobile checked his status and it looks like T-Mo (and maybe others) are doing what they did for the SGS7 phones and shipping a week early. New shipping date is Aug 11th! Has any body else has the 11th as their shipping date?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine on T-mobile checked his status and it looks like T-Mo (and maybe others) are doing what they did for the SGS7 phones and shipping a week early. New shipping date is Aug 11th! Has any body else has the 11th as their shipping date?

That happened to a lot of people yesterday, but it changed back to the original 8/18-19 date shortly afterwards.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech