I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

bimmerd00d

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
T-mobile coral blue ordered the morning after launch day, shows 8/23-9/6 ship date. Looks like the same thing happening when I ordered my 64gb white nexus 6p. That was apparently the last model to ship out.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Bank Account Was Just Charged

I pre-ordered through AT&T website for an upgrade on 8/4/16 and I was charged the taxes at that exact moment. I don't understand how your account wasn't charged until now? Am I missing something?

What did they charge you for tax? I also ordered through AT&T and paid the tax upfront.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I had an authorization hold charged when I ordered to place a hold on the funds. The charge fell off. I checked my account this morning and att actually charged my card.
I'm on the mobile site. How can I post a pic? I can't find the option anywhere.
Reply to the thread, not quick reply, two the paper clip icon, select your pic.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
$81.40 looks like taxes plus an upgrade fee maybe? How much did you spend to upgrade?? Id keep an eye out for that charge. Mine was around $400 to upgrade.

iDrummer3

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
$81.40 looks like taxes plus an upgrade fee maybe? How much did you spend to upgrade?? Id keep an eye out for that charge. Mine was around $400 to upgrade.

I chose the 1 year next option. All I had to pay is tax. It is going to be around $37 a month. I was told the tax wouldnt be charged to my account until the order shipped. I am still showing an August 17th ship date though.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

My upgrade with Verizon was $299. plus tax which came out to $360. something.
I'm still over here pickin it waiting for Verizon to ship. :p

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it bad I keep checking my Verizon order status every couple hours hoping to see something other then received and processing? Lol