I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
This is such crap. Verizon sucks. I only preordered this phone to get it on time and not have to wait in line at a store or get screwed out of the color I wanted. Now it looks as if the phone may not even ship until the 19th which means 22nd delivery long after store goers have theirs.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
This is such crap. Verizon sucks. I only preordered this phone to get it on time and not have to wait in line at a store or get screwed out of the color I wanted. Now it looks as if the phone may not even ship until the 19th which means 22nd delivery long after store goers have theirs.

Can't say I am surprised at all. But we will give them the benefit of the doubt that they will ship or deliver by the 19...if not, I get off work match straight to the store

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Okay guys..for those of us that are with Verizon, please let's update each other since we have, what 10 more days with them to deliver or ship by the 19.. If anything changes, please reply with Verizon in the first part of your sentence for me to follow

As I stated, if they don't ship or deliver by the 19, I will just go to the store since I will be off that day(putting leave slip in online as we speak) and pick my phone up!

Kermy

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

Where did you hear that Verizon won't ship until the 19th?

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

Where did you hear that Verizon won't ship until the 19th?
I preordered 9 minutes after midnight on the 3rd and I'm seeing the 19th as a ship date also....Verizon

Order status is where you'll find it

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

I preordered 9 minutes after midnight on the 3rd and I'm seeing the 19th as a ship date also....Verizon

Order status is where you'll find it

It said the same thing for the S7 I believe, give it some time. Verizon usually gets it to us before the release date.

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Calm down...we'll get it before the 19th.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Calm down? It's just a rant like everyone else here. My ship date shows 8/19. I'll go ahead and believe that before I believe you saying we will get it before the 19th.

That being said. If it doesn't ship before the 19th those that said you are going to the store how are you going about that? What happens when you do get the phone in the mail and already have one from the store. Just return it?

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Calm down? It's just a rant like everyone else here. My ship date shows 8/19. I'll go ahead and believe that before I believe you saying we will get it before the 19th.

That being said. If it doesn't ship before the 19th those that said you are going to the store how are you going about that? What happens when you do get the phone in the mail and already have one from the store. Just return it?

The Note 4, Note 5, S7, all shipped before their release date despite a similar indication that they would ship on release day. Read through past threads.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Well if it doesn't say shipped or shipping, I believe I can walk to the store right? Plus I am not really pressed about the color for real..just the specs and what it has to offer

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
All the more reason they should be transparent with their information to their loyal customers

Well I also just searched back through old threads and its hit or miss. Some got early some got late some had to call and get updates because their order still showed processing on release day meanwhile all the stores are selling them to anyone who walks in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21