I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Verizon Rep... He states anyone preordering after the today, the 9th for the Coral Blue, expect delays on your delivery. Overwhelmed by the demand for that color. Everyone else, for any color will def get theres on or before the 19th as mentioned before.

Well I should count myself lucky then. My brother got the silver

Da_Katz_Pajamas

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered coral blue from AT&T and man do they have a crap preorder deal. Not really free if you have to get a 2 year agreement or another line with their offerings.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Keep us Verizon folk updated.!! I ordered on the 3rd at 6 a.m I got blue. I should have chosen black lol. Hopefully I'll get it on time.

Will do! I check it often.

Yea, who knows if he was just blowing smoke up my u know what. He also claimed everyone (Verizon) should start seeing charges to their cards over the weekend

Well see what happens on Friday and will check my bank account for any transactions

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

Oh believe me I will. I know the feeling. I have been into phones since before Nextel told the wife I'll keep this phone until at least Christmas. She laughed lol.

I have had the Moto Z , s7 edge, one plus 3, HTC 10, note 5, just in the past two months. Lol. Illness really lol

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I have had the Moto Z , s7 edge, one plus 3, HTC 10, note 5, just in the past two months. Lol. Illness really lol

Ha! I stated with LG. then Droid..Samsung Nexus..S3, S4, S5, note 4, note 5, s7, s7 edge and now this lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci