I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Oh believe me I will. I know the feeling. I have been into phones since before Nextel told the wife I'll keep this phone until at least Christmas. She laughed lol.

I have had the Moto Z , s7 edge, one plus 3, HTC 10, note 5, just in the past two months. Lol. Illness really lol

! I started with LG. then Droid..Samsung Nexus..S3, S4, S5, note 4, note 5, s7, s7 edge and now this lol

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I knew I should have ordered black or silver. It's my luck my blue one won't be here on time and I ordered at midnight on the 3rd
What makes u think it won't??? Ordering on the 3rd is pretty early in the pre orders. Until u see it change on ur account don't think negative

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I knew I should have ordered black or silver. It's my luck my blue one won't be here on time and I ordered at midnight on the 3rd

While it is true that the blue color went quite fast, you and I might get ours.Let's just see what happens for real..I am not calling Verizon anymore cause they will just lie or be inconsistent

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
My local Best Buy opened pre-orders on Aug 4th and I was the 2nd in line to place my order for the Black Onyx. I called them today along with 2 other Best Buys and they all stated that a pre-order doesn't guarantee me having a phone on launch day. It only guarantees that I'll get one!? I asked them what the point was to pre-order through them and they couldn't say anything. If I don't have mines by the 19th, I'm going to cancel and just take my upgrade to AT&T directly and pick one up! I didn't even receive my S7E pre-order on launch day. I got it a week and a half later...

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
My local Best Buy opened pre-orders on Aug 4th and I was the 2nd in line to place my order for the Black Onyx. I called them today along with 2 other Best Buys and they all stated that a pre-order doesn't guarantee me having a phone on launch day. It only guarantees that I'll get one!? I asked them what the point was to pre-order through them and they couldn't say anything. If I don't have mines by the 19th, I'm going to cancel and just take my upgrade to AT&T directly and pick one up! I didn't even receive my S7E pre-order on launch day. I got it a week and a half later...

I don't bother with best buy and them!

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I'm really tempted to cancel my pre-order with them and just order online through AT&T. I just really wanted one of the free gifts that are being offered with a pre-order. LOL.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Is it the 19th yet !?!?! I want my Note 7

Is it just me or is time dragging by and we still have over a week and half to go til we get these bad boys ! Had to run to a BB to play around on it to get a quick fix.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty typical of Best Buy and here's why: I was first to preorder the LG G4 at my closest Best Buy. Got told the same thing. Walked in at store open on launch day and they hadn't even received their shipment from UPS. I called another Best Buy, luckily they had extras so I went there. About 12pm I got a call from my preorder Best Buy that their shipment arrived.

At the store level they have zero control of how many will arrive or if they even arrive on launch day.

Now obviously this isn't every store but just an example that it happens.

The employees there are just covering their butt.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I'm really tempted to cancel my pre-order with them and just order online through AT&T. I just really wanted one of the free gifts that are being offered with a pre-order. LOL.

The way I see it, they are at the bottom of the food chain...Samsung>>>Verizon, AT&T>>>best buy

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is it the 19th yet !?!?! I want my Note 7

Is it just me or is time dragging by and we still have over a week and half to go til we get these bad boys ! Had to run to a BB to play around on it to get a quick fix.

I would think tmobile would start sending their orders out soon like they have in the past but they have not yet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That's pretty typical of Best Buy and here's why: I was first to preorder the LG G4 at my closest Best Buy. Got told the same thing. Walked in at store open on launch day and they hadn't even received their shipment from UPS. I called another Best Buy, luckily they had extras so I went there. About 12pm I got a call from my preorder Best Buy that their shipment arrived.

At the store level they have zero control of how many will arrive or if they even arrive on launch day.

Now obviously this isn't every store but just an example that it happens.

The employees there are just covering their butt.

Unbelievable

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Re: Is it the 19th yet !?!?! I want my Note 7

What will be the first thing that we need to look for to find out our phones has been shipped? A text, email, our credit card has been charged??

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae