I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is it the 19th yet !?!?! I want my Note 7

What will be the first thing that we need to look for to find out our phones has been shipped? A text, email, our credit card has been charged??

Posted via the Android Central App

For tmobile text, email, and card charged when it ships. Might also want to check your account online too.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

What will be the first thing that we need to look for to find out our phones has been shipped? A text, email, our credit card has been charged??

I'll probably get a UPS notification before a get a notification from T-Mobile.

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
That's pretty typical of Best Buy and here's why: I was first to preorder the LG G4 at my closest Best Buy. Got told the same thing. Walked in at store open on launch day and they hadn't even received their shipment from UPS. I called another Best Buy, luckily they had extras so I went there. About 12pm I got a call from my preorder Best Buy that their shipment arrived.

At the store level they have zero control of how many will arrive or if they even arrive on launch day.

Now obviously this isn't every store but just an example that it happens.

The employees there are just covering their butt.

That's horrible, IMHO. We customers pre-order for a reason. I was told today that the Samsung area in the store had been removed. It was there the day I pre-ordered. Maybe from getting a bad rep from not delivering on their end?

Best Buy clearly has a reputation issue that you'd think they'd be working on.

IKR?? I don't get why they offer pre-orders when they have no control over their incoming inventory..

This will be my first and last time doing this definitely lol

Yes, agreed. No more Best Buy for me LOL!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site

I'll probably get a UPS notification before a get a notification from T-Mobile.

Before I got my S7E my bank charged my card that's how I knew I was getting it real soon. Hope its the same way this time around. I think it was before I noticed a T-Mo text or email.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
That's horrible, IMHO. We customers pre-order for a reason. I was told today that the Samsung area in the store had been removed. It was there the day I pre-ordered. Maybe from getting a bad rep from not delivering on their end?

IKR?? I don't get why they offer pre-orders when they have no control over their incoming inventory..

Yes, agreed. No more Best Buy for me LOL!

Verizon..best buy..all of them lol

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I'm really tempted to cancel my pre-order with them and just order online through AT&T. I just really wanted one of the free gifts that are being offered with a pre-order. LOL.

That's pretty much why I do the preorder process...and I sometimes get impatient