I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my AT&T Samsung Note 7 on the 8/3. Went into the AT&T store today to check out the gear S2 classic nice watch!! There giving out the gear S2 free. I don't like that one looks cheap so they gave me the classic for just 50 $. I feel like a 50 year old kid can't wait for my Note 7!!

Posted via the Android Central App

sameer0924

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my AT&T Samsung Note 7 on the 8/3. Went into the AT&T store today to check out the gear S2 classic nice watch!! There giving out the gear S2 free. I don't like that one looks cheap so they gave me the classic for just 50 $. I feel like a 50 year old kid can't wait for my Note 7!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Did you have to buy the phone through att next to get the watch for free?

shrxwin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Blue:
So I called Samsung to see what they have to say about my Monday 8-August order, and she pulls out a backorder report that isn't clear about who will wait and who will get a shipment, but did say that it didn't sound like they were shipping until after 8/19...

I ordered from them because i liked the idea of having the SD card ship with the phone at $0 - no need for paperwork. But i really want my phone... So i went ahead and just booked a pre-order on Verizon's site that still says 8/19 delivery. So we will see - at the rate Samsung is moving I should be able to cancel the order in plenty of time when I have a ship date from Verizon!

Fingers Crossed, Clarice

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Verizon Blue:
So I called Samsung to see what they have to say about my Monday 8-August order, and she pulls out a backorder report that isn't clear about who will wait and who will get a shipment, but did say that it didn't sound like they were shipping until after 8/19...

I ordered from them because i liked the idea of having the SD card ship with the phone at $0 - no need for paperwork. But i really want my phone... So i went ahead and just booked a pre-order on Verizon's site that still says 8/19 delivery. So we will see - at the rate Samsung is moving I should be able to cancel the order in plenty of time when I have a ship date from Verizon!

Fingers Crossed, Clarice

Oh that's cool..we will see what happens

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
You will probably still get it a day before you can in the stores. Maybe 2 days.

I have never been this pressed about phones before but I love the note and I shouldn't have left in the first place so when I get this, hmph..I will never let it out of my sight

Also someone said the same thing about getting it 2 days before..but we will see

Last edited:

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
It's the same with guitars, amps or whatever I may order. I've seen it where I would get something to be delivered on a Thursday, and I see it sitting in the hub on a Tuesday. Keep in mind the hub is 30 miles from my house. They could have delivered on that Tuesday, but since shipping dictated to be delivered on Thursday, they didn't deliver until that Thursday. Lol. Sucks, but true.

pjbelsch

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
exactly right... i love when the shipping thing says at facility for sorting for 2 days and its litteraly 5 minutes from my house. i always want to just drive there and pick it up and save them the trouble lol

greenplumber

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

I just checked my order status with Verizon and... ... .. . . . .... . ... .. ..... ..............its saying that Nothing has changed

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
It's the same with guitars, amps or whatever I may order. I've seen it where I would get something to be delivered on a Thursday, and I see it sitting in the hub on a Tuesday. Keep in mind the hub is 30 miles from my house. They could have delivered on that Tuesday, but since shipping dictated to be delivered on Thursday, they didn't deliver until that Thursday. Lol. Sucks, but true.

Unbelievable!!!! We will see what Verizon is gonna do..won't be surprised if some of them are on here( thinking uh huh hmm people we need to start shipping quick) lol

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
exactly right... i love when the shipping thing says at facility for sorting for 2 days and its litteraly 5 minutes from my house. i always want to just drive there and pick it up and save them the trouble lol

That one makes me laugh..or its 7pm and all of sudden there is a delay in delivery, will try tomorrow!!! I am like fool, I am at home!!!

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
robertopod1968 is right.

On big releases like this, phones stage at major hubs then get sent out for delivery on a specified date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech