I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

kssooner

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I agree. 17th at the latest. My orders status says expected ship date of the 19th but my email confirmation says deliver by the 19th. I've asked Verizon which date to go by and have always been told to go by what the date in the order confirmation email states.

plinknatord

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Good observation and normally you would be correct, but in my case I get a 22% discount off of the line fee because my employer signed up for Verizon's corporate discount program and that benefit flows down to all employees. So I get 22% off the $40 each month * 24 months = an additional $211 savings. In the other scenario it would be 22% off of $20/month so only $106 savings. So I'm saving $231 instead of saving $126. A couple hundred off a new device ain't bad. It sure is interesting how the math works out without the corporate discount though. Verizon isn't stupid, that's for sure.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine too. Wonder why. A payment hasn't even been deducted from my account. Weird.

Carriers (at least Tmo for sure) don't charge your debit/credit card, until they begin shipping and create a label etc. As in all previous releases...once people start to get charged, you can expect a shipping notice/tracking # soon after.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I know! the weekends go fast so its not as long of a wait as everyone thinks.

Today is almost over. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go by fast. So thats like 1 day. Then you have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You dont count Friday since thats the day you getting it. Sooooooo its really like 5 days till we get our phones. lol

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Today is almost over. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go by fast. So thats like 1 day. Then you have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You dont count Friday since thats the day you getting it. Sooooooo its really like 5 days till we get our phones. lol

Let's hope so!

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else read this? Im hoping it's false info.

Local launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 delayed - Tech News | The Star Online

"Samsung has just annonced that it will be rescheduling the release of Galaxy Note 7 to September due to global supply constraint." It says if you pre ordered your phone you will still receive it in August, but if you have not pre ordered, you will have to wait until September to get it in stores. Not sure how true this it, I have only seen it on 1 site.

VCarnage

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

Vintage Seinfeld!

VCarnage

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Good observation and normally you would be correct, but in my case I get a 22% discount off of the line fee because my employer signed up for Verizon's corporate discount program and that benefit flows down to all employees. So I get 22% off the $40 each month * 24 months = an additional $211 savings. In the other scenario it would be 22% off of $20/month so only $106 savings. So I'm saving $231 instead of saving $126. A couple hundred off a new device ain't bad. It sure is interesting how the math works out without the corporate discount though. Verizon isn't stupid, that's for sure.

Interesting that you get your discount off the line. With USPS we get 20% off the data plan.
So 88$ for 24gb instead of 110$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy