I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Today is almost over. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday go by fast. So thats like 1 day. Then you have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You dont count Friday since thats the day you getting it. Sooooooo its really like 5 days till we get our phones. lol

I have a feeling this is going to be the longest weekend of the year. ;)

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else read this? Im hoping it's false info.

Local launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 delayed - Tech News | The Star Online

"Samsung has just annonced that it will be rescheduling the release of Galaxy Note 7 to September due to global supply constraint." It says if you pre ordered your phone you will still receive it in August, but if you have not pre ordered, you will have to wait until September to get it in stores. Not sure how true this it, I have only seen it on 1 site.

Do you live Malaysia? Because if you do, then yes, this article applies to you 😉

The Star Online is Malaysian...and yes, their release has been delayed.

Tristan Dimzon

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine, VZW blue, immediately after pre-order is open.no movement yet, still says processing also, I was in a local mall in Silicon Valley, in bestbuy mobile there were alot of people asking about the note 7, I was looking at the display model and 2 people that I assume were not acquainter were asking for the note 7, then someone I heard call, and was asking for note 7, the sales guy was telling them to just pre-order cuz they say its crazy how in-demand the phone is, guess I'm lucky I ordered when I did.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went with blue. I have the silver S7 Edge which will go to my spouse. I wouldn't get a silver one again. Reflects too much sun here in Hawaii. LOL
I looked at the blue and black at the local ATT store and the black was kind of plain. The blue was a nice balance of color, but not obnoxious.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie