I've ordered my Note 7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion) Color Poll Inside!

What color did you get for your Note 7 order?

• Total voters

kristen_naomi

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I just got off the phone with T-Mobile's customer care, & I was assured that even though my order is still being processed that everything is okay. She said that they are just waiting to receive inventory, and that I will definitely have my phone before the 19th.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
c37f519124181d8d0f6bcb0d6a7f5f47.jpg

Yep T-Mobile charged me.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well even if it gets there early I'll have to have my Mom go snag it from my house. I'm in Vegas at the moment haha :D.
Now that's really gotta' suck... having what you've been dying to have show up, show up and you're away and have to wait to get home to get your hands on it. I'd be grittin' my teeth trying to figure out how to get home early! God, there's something seriously wrong with that, but we're all there, thinking the same damned thing!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Now that's really gotta' suck... having what you've been dying to have show up, show up and you're away and have to wait to get home to get your hands on it. I'd be grittin' my teeth trying to figure out how to get home early! God, there's something seriously wrong with that, but we're all there, thinking the same damned thing!!!
Lol it does somewhat. I'm on a free trip to Vegas for the world championship of 9 ball pool. The APA paid for all the flights and hotels :D.

As for the phone... If it's there when I get back it'll be great. I can set it up using my 1 Gbps home internet I just got hooked up before I left for Vegas :p. That'll allow me to play with two new things at once.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Lol it does somewhat. I'm on a free trip to Vegas for the world championship of 9 ball pool. The APA paid for all the flights and hotels :D.

As for the phone... If it's there when I get back it'll be great. I can set it up using my 1 Gbps home internet I just got hooked up before I left for Vegas :p. That'll allow me to play with two new things at once.

A free trip aaand ...... to Vegas no less !!?? WOW ..... good for you !!

I say you enjoy yourself there ..... with a bonus of the anticipation of your Note 7 when you get back home !!!!

You're in a win-win scenario and that's before playing at the tables !!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85